2.03 idk what to name this chapter. suggestions?

Knowledge will give you power, but character respect. - Bruce Lee

TONY STARK AND STEVE ROGERS still were in the landed plane on the building that used to be the Stark Tower, talking about whatnot. Just a smalltalk. It was all good for once. Then Maria Hill walked into the aircraft.

'Lab's all set up, boss,' the agent told Tony. Tony turned around.

'Oh, actually, he's the boss,' the brown haired man told Maria, pointing at Steve. 'I just pay for everything and design everything and make everyone look cooler.'

Steve got up with a playful look on his face. 'You just don't want the boring part.'

'That, too,' Tony responded.

Steve walked with Maria out of the aircraft, into the building. 'What's the word on Strucker?' he asked.

'NATO's got him,' Maria informed the blond.

'The two Enhanced?' Steve asked.

Maria gave him a tablet, showing him the file. 'Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Twins. Orphaned at 10 when a shell collapsed their apartment building. Sokovia's had a rough history. It's nowhere special, but it's on the way to everywhere special.'

'Their abilities?'

'He's got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. Her thing is neuroelectric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation,' Maria began, but Steve gave her a look. She sighed and they stopped in front of an elevator. 'He's fast and she's weird.'

'Well,' Steve said, waiting for the elevator, 'they're gonna show up again.'

The elevator beeped and the doors opened. Steve walked inside. 'Agreed. File says they volunteered for Strucker's experiments. It's nuts,' Maria informed the warrior.

'Right,' Steve responded as he pushed one of the buttons. 'What kind of monster would let a German scientist experiment on them to protect their country?'

'We're not at war, Captain,' Maria told him.

'They are,' Steve answered while the elevator doors closed.