1.05 steve pays fury

The less you reveal, the more people can wonder. - Emma Watson

STEVE ROGERS and entourage, existing out of Agent Romanoff and Dr. Banner, walked inside of the control room of the big aircraft. The chaos felt familiar to Steve. Even though all the technology everywhere in the room looked like the biggest mystery in the world, it was nice to see some familiarities every now and then. It reminded him of how this time wasn't impossible to understand, he just had to look around a little better.

'Hover power check complete. Position cyclic. Increase collective to 8.0%.'

'Preparing for maximum performance takeoff. Increase output to capacity.'

'Power plant performing at capacity. We are clear.'

The blond soldier looked around the room only to see Fury walk onto a platform in the middle of the room with screens surrounding him. He thought that that had to be to supervize the other agents in the room. He turned to Dr. Banner and Agent Romanoff to determine whether this much technology and at this level was deemed ordinary. Dr. Banner had a look in his eyes as if he just saw the northern lights, but Agent Romanoff was unreadable, as always.

'All engines operating,' a female agent told Fury. 'S.H.I.E.L.D. Emergency Protocol 193.6 in effect. We are at level, sir.'

Fury smiled. 'Good,' he answered her. 'Let's vanish.'

'Engage retro-reflection panels.'

'Reflection panels engaged.'

Fury turned around to meet Steve's confused expression, Dr. Banner's amazed eyes and Agent Romanoff's neutral face. Steve walked past Fury and pushed a ten dollar bill into the director's hand. Fury and Dr. Banner began talking about the Tesseract, whilst Steve was still being ditracted by all the new technology.

'Captain?' Agent Romanoff asked out of the blue. Steve turned around, immediately remembering the mission again and followed her to Dr. Banner's lab.

Too Obvious to See // MARVEL // STONYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें