How Deep it is to Ride You

Chapter 28 Part 3/3 from the Novel

***

WARNING: If you are underaged, please stop right there. This chapter is very very very very very HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!!! I would appreciate your comments too, thank you <3

***

The kiss was sloppy; wet and hot and fiery.

Tharn could taste his own cum in the kiss, the slightly sweet, salty taste of his own juices mixed with both their saliva.

Type was on top of the young man who just pulled him in for the searing kiss, adjusting both their bodies without losing contact until they were one on top of the other. Type's woody was much too hard to be completely disregarded as it smashed with the other young man's almost half-spent one.

"You should do that more often," Tharn grunted, almost unintelligibly when he finally got a moment of respite.

"No more," Type replied, his eyes searing into Tharn's own eyes, the pupils of which were almost dilated with desire. He may have said no, but his eyes and expression belied what he really felt like doing, he has tasted forbidden fruit and was far from letting it be the last bite.

Tharn could see that. But he knew how Type would react if he teased the man on top. Instead, he said, "You're very hard. I can feel it where mine is about to wake up again."

"I just haven't came yet," Type said, slightly grinding his hips and feeling both their erections slide against each other. Tharn's cock hardening with each thrust of the man that was surprisingly showing signs of unbridled abandon. He leaned forward, kissed the breathless Tharn once more as a stray thought entered his mind, "What would it feel to drench Tharn's whole body with chocolate and lick it all up?" But he let the thought go, allowing his struggling manhood to propel his thoughts.

"What do I do now?" Type grunted, "How do I?" he did not really know what he wanted to ask. But his body certainly knew what it wanted.

Tharn was silent. He could barely think straight. All he knew was that Type was being demanding on top of him and he was not allowed to do anything for once except feel each tingle and chill that was having a field day all over his body.

Both of them were drenched in sweat, saliva and cum in not a few places. The overpowering smell of sex was permeating the air that testosterone and pheromones were colliding in the very oxygen that they breathed.

There was a fire in Type's eyes. Something that Tharn has not seen before. And it was making him ache. It was more than lust, it was so much more that he could feel each of their individual heartbeats, each intake of oxygen felt like an eternity of pleasure; yet, his body craved for more.

Type sat up again. The tight muscles of his legs were on top of Tharn's own, their slick, wet cocks still strained together, both thick rods of pleasure points.

"Let me help," Tharn said, reaching with his hands to grip at Type's hips when he saw what the other young man intended.

"No," Type snapped, his gaze still locked into Tharn's eyes, "Let me just go get some lube to help."

"You don't need lube, "Tharn could only grunt a reply, "With all the spit, sweat and juice that cover both our bodies, you're all set."

Type could only nod his head silently, reached one of his hand out and grabbed at Tharn's hard cock, holding the shaft and sliding his grip up, collecting the leaking precum and some from when Tharn came before.

Tharn's breath caught in his throat. Type's action sent a sensation all over his body that brought his hips off the bed.

The man on top looked at his fingers and reached behind him. As he licked his lips, Type said, "Hmmmm, ummm, never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that I will use my fingers on my butt."

Tharn was stunned. Everything that was happening felt so surreal. But the pleasures that were assaulting his body were all to real.

"You will probably feel pain tomorrow," Tharn said, though from the stubborn look in Type's face, he knew there was nothing that he will say that would stop the other from doing what it was he was already doing.

"I'm just preparing myself for you," Type said, slowly sliding two of his fingers in his clenched sphincter, gradually loosening his muscles as his ass adjusted to his own ministrations. In a minute, he added another finger in.

Tharn could only gawk in wonder as his manhood twitched.

Type clenched his jaw as he used his fingers to widen his hole. Tharn was fascinated that he smiled and teasingly swore, "Sat!"

"Let's see if you laugh again when I do this," Type said, as he used his leg muscles to hold his body weight up, reached with his other hand and gripped at the pulsing hardness that was struggling on Tharn's stomach and guided it to replace the fingers in his behind.

"Slow Type," Tharn groaned as he felt the head of his penis slowly enter, "Don't press down too... ohhhhh..."

It felt tight, and warm and Tharn felt an explosion of pleasure in his head. He gripped at Type's waist as soon as every inch of him was sheathed in. Type remained motionless as soon as he felt all of Tharn inside of him. He took a moment to adjust to the intrusion, leaned forward and locked his lips with the man beneath him. The man who was joined with him in both body, spirit and hedonistic indulgence.

Type could feel some pain but it was gradually dissipating until he felt that he was whole. And slowly he used his hips to thrust up and down, his mouth hungrily feeding on Tharn's mouth.

The room felt like there was lightning bouncing off the walls. It was electric, it was hot, it was heady and it was over powering. They could not keep their moans from escaping, not minding the thin walls that separated them from the rest of the dormitories.

"Ughhh, ahhhh.. ummmm.... Tha.. Tharn..." Type was on cloud nine, he could not feel any more pain, the pleasure that assaulted his body was absolute. The freedom that he allowed himself to feel was making him thrash in abandon as the tip of Tharn's dick hit on his prostate, sending immense gratification to every nerve ending.

Tharn was looking at the deeply tanned skin of the boy who used to hate gay people and was submerged in a decadence of sensuality. Each cut of muscle and sinew was covered in sweat and body oils, and Type's face was radiant.

"Is this how you wanted to say sorry?" Tharn could only groan.

"This is the only way I know," Type replied, his eyes at the back of his head as he surrendered himself to everything that his body felt. "Arghhh, I know I have a dirty mouth, so this is the only way I can show you that I choose you... uhhhh... ahhh..."

The sound of love making was very loud. In both their heads, the sounds became an orchestra that only propelled them forward. Type's hips moved faster, Tharn could only grip at the sheets beneath him; closing his eyes as everything felt like things were about to explode.

"Dammit Type," Tharn finally cried out, "I am so close."

Type did not reply, instead, he moved faster. Tharn's manhood felt like it was dipped in liquid fire and Type could only reach for his own straining cock and move his hands to the same beat as that of his thrusting hips.

"Cum!" Type screamed, as hot spurts of his own seed sprayed on Tharn's clenched abs and heaving chest.

At the same time, Tharn's own cum would not be denied. For the second time, sprays of his own hot man juice entered Type, as both grabbed at each other and slammed their bodies into another thirst-drenched kiss.