Chapter 24

Mario in MM >>

Jasmine POV

I haven't spoken to or seen Mario in 2 weeks. It's sad but what he did wasn't ok and what he said to me crossed a line and that is also not ok. He hasn't even bothered to come by my house and apologize. He has called and texted me plenty of times but each time I don't bother to answer. I have nothing to say to him and I already told him how I feel about how he went about the situation.

I have been taking care of Summer since she came to stay with me. I asked her if she wanted to go back and stay with Mario and I have never heard her say no so quickly. This girl is scared out of her mind of her own brother and I find a problem in that. On the bright side, Summer has been going to school and her grades have went up a little bit. I haven't been letting her see that T boy because I believe that a 13 year old and a 16 year old should not be pareticipating in any sexual activity together. When she first told me she had a boyfriend I thought he was at least her age.

Anthony went back to Atlanta to finish up and he promised to be back in 3 weeks. He never breaks his promises so I know they will be back and I am excited. I hope that everything goes smoothly and my mother can finally be home because even though we are not that close, I love her and I miss her.

My junior year is almost over and I couldn't be more happy. Senior year is going to fly by then it's off to college for me. I am determined to get my degree in whatever I want to do. I am mostly doing it for my dad becasue before he died, he always preached about how an education is the most important thing and can get you far in life. My big brother went to college and I am going to. i am leaning more towards beauty school because I really love doing hair and improving my make up skill to a proffessional level can't hurt.

"You seem happy." Nini said as I approached my station. I was happy until I noticed the huge bouquet of flowers, a card the size of my head, and my favorite candies stacked up.

"Why are these here?" I asked as I put my bag down and sat in my chair.

"Girl, that fine piece of man you call your boyfriend came in here and set it all up. He went all out for you boo boo. I wish I could find me a nigga to do all of this." She said. I alughed at her as I picked up the card.

It startedplaying Mari saying 'I'm sorry Jasmine' and here were flashing lights inside and he wrote I'm sorry all over. I smiled a little but then rolled my eyes and closed the card. I picked up the big bag of Sour Patch Kids and started eating it.

"Girl, you are really going to just brush all this off like as if it ain't shit. HE GOT YOU REAL ROSES BOO!" She said. I looked at them then shrugged.

"He can buy me all this shit but he can't come to me and apologize to my face. That's some fuck nigga shit and I ain't with all that. He is gonna try a little harder." I said, speaking the truth. I am not being difficult. Material shit can't make up for what he said and did to his sister.

"Girl you are so damn hard headed. This man obviously loves you enough to get you all this shit. He must care." She said.

"No doubt that he cares about me. I know that but this isn't the right way to apologize. I'm not asking for to much and I sure as hell am not asking for all of this. Let him grow some balls and come to my face."

"You better be throwing some make up sex after all this bullshit you putting him through." She said seriously which made me laugh.

"As if."
...................
"Summer, come here for a second." I yelled from my room. A minute later, she came in to my room and say at the end of my bed. "I'm going to take you to see your brother tomorrow after I get out of school." She scrunched up her face and frowned.

"I don't want to see him. He is fucking crazy and I know he is still mad at me." She said. I sighed and put my homework to the side.

"Both things are true." I said making her laugh. "But he is still your brother and he loves you. You're all he has so he can't be mad for to long. You are going to have to face him sooner than later." I said. She sighed and shrugged.

"You have to, too. I know he is probably laying in bed, listen to Marvin's Room and at the gym every night working out his frustration while starring at a picture of you." She said and I busted out laughing. It is probably true. House probably a mess because I do all the fucking cleaning for him anyways.

"I can only imagine. Now go finish that homework before its to late." I said. She nodded and left my room.

I hope that Mario and Summer can fix whatever is wrong. As for me and Mario......we will just see.

Anthony POV

It sucked leaving tammy but the sooner this bullshit in Atlanta gets done, the sooner I can be with her. her due date is coming up pretty quickly and I would hate myself for missing the birth of my child.

Also, I feel like I haven't really got the chance to be there for Jasmine like I said I would so that is going to change once our mom is safe and whoever took her is 6 feet under. I am going to make it a priority to spend some time with her.

"So when are we going to put this plan in to action? We have been in Atlanta for almost a month. We usually fix problems like this in a week. This is taking to long." Tyrese complained. I mugged him and decided against saying anything to him.

"We don't even have a clue who it could be. We are gonna run in there as blind as a bat and end up being shot so we have to think strategically." I said.

With shit like this, my dad would usually be the one to take care of all of this stuff. Now I'm the boss and if shit goes wrong, it's my fault. I'm just happy that I have my Uncle here to guide me.

"What about your twin Unc. You know in this game niggas be faking deaths and shit." Tyrese said. I wanted to say he sounded stupid but he actually made sense.

"Nah. My twin, Bennie, was always different than me and Louis. I mean he was in the game with us but he did more for us than he did for himself. He did it because we was in it. He didn't have a reason to do it except for money. He didn't have a family to provide for or nothing. When we first started this shit from the bottom, Louis was taking care of me and him. Our parents went to live in Jamaica and didn't think twice about us because they expected Louis to take care of everything because he was 18. That wasn't the case and we ended having to start this business. My twin was the total opposite as me. He had a short temper and shit had to go his way or no way. There was a whole bunch of shit that he didn't agree with, with Louis and they would always go at it. I would always side with Louis because most of the time he was the one with his head on right and made sense. A year later he we are all doing and business was booming then shit just started to go down hill. We was arguing and trap houses were getting burned down and robbed and shot up. Everything that could go wrong was going wrong. Bennie started to hang with niggas that we don't know. He started doing drugs and shit. I found him shooting up when I came home early one night. Louis doesn't even know this. When I was going to tell him, we got told that Bennie was shot and killed. It was pointless at that point. Ducking around with the wrong people got him killed and it's his fault." My Uncle explained. Damn, seems like their family was pretty fucked up back then. I sort of wish I knew my Uncle Bennie because....well who doesn't want to know their family. Even if he did some ducked up shit.

"But still, how do we know if he is really dead. You said yall never seen the dead body. You never fucking know." Ty said. I looked at my Uncle for an answer but he just shook his head.

"He is dead. I'm 100% sure about that shit. Ain't ever seen the dead body in person but pictures don't lie. I went to the police station and they showed me pictures." He said. "I know who killed him too." He said and I saw a glimpse of anger in his eyes.

"Who!" I said. This shit could be useful.

"A nigga named DeMarcus." he said. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him.

"Wait...isn't your full name DeMarcus?" I asked him. He just looked at me with a straight face.