Chapter 10

Mario POV

"Babe. Can I come in?" I asked, knocking on Jasmine's bedroom door. She literally hasn't come out her room all week. She hasn't went to school or anything.

"No. I want to be alone." She yelled back. I sighed and just opened her door, to find her laying face down on her bedroom floor. I laughed a little but went to sit next to her.

"You want to tell me why you are just on the floor?" I asked. She groaned and I picked her up, placing her on her bed.

"I want to die. Can I please just die?" she asked. I shook my head and sat next to her on her bed, placing her on my lap.

"Don't talk like that. Your dad won't want you talking like that. You are going to be fine. Everybody is here for you." I said rubbing her back. I heard her small sniffles.

"Is my mother ok?" She asked.

"She went on a job. In Russia or some place like that." I said. Her mom is using work to get over this whole thing.

"Not surprised but can your sister come over? I want to go shopping with her. Maybe get our nails done." She said sitting up. I looked her like she is crazy.

"Your ass was just talking about killing yourself. You need to be home and around people. You might be crazy." I said. She laughed and playfully pushed me.

"Take me for a walk then." She said getting up. I shrugged and got up too.

"Get dressed ma." I said. She was just there in a sports bra and running shorts...looking fine as hell.

"That's sooo much wooork." She whined. I laughed and she just went in to her closet.

10 minutes later, she came out in Adidas warm up pants and jacket and hot pink free runs.

"Alright. I'm ready." She said, leaving her room. I turned off her lights and closed her door behind me.

"Look at this. She is out her chamber." Tyrese dumb ass says once Jasmine was down the stairs.

"Shut up Tyrese. You mad...or nah?" Jasmine said. Tyrese looked a little hurt.

"Fuck you trick. You don't want it." he said. Jasmine just laughed and walked down the hall to the front door.

"Where is Anthony?" She asked as she walked across the sidewalk of her driveway. I jogged next to her and entwined our fingers.

"He is with Tamy. They went shopping for their baby." I said. She nodded and we crossed the street.

Jasmine POV

"I think that it is cute that he is going to be a father. I don't know what kind of father he will be though." I said. I actually thought about that.

"Seeing how is with you and everyone else he care about, he gonna be that kind of no bullshit kind of dad but protective." He said. I nodded agreeing. 

I looked up at Mario's perfect face. His sharp cheek bones and his clean line up and his beautiful arms. He is honestly blessed.

"Damn ma, I think I see a little drool by the side of your mouth." He said. I quickly looked away from him and low key wiped my mouth.

"Stop, I wasn't even looking at you." I said, clearly lying.

"stop lying. You know damn well. you was breaking your neck trying to get a better look. Take a picture." He said. I pulled out my phone and snapped a quick picture of him.

"I'm adding it to my collection. I got so many pictures of us together." I said going through my gallery.

"I know. I been through your phone. It's ok. You're my lock screen." he said. I smiled and squeezed his arm. I heard a car and I looked behind us. I live in a quiet ass neighborhood. Like white people, and you barely see anyone around.