Chapter 12

Jasmine POV

I have been avoiding Xavier as much as I can. I can't believe he actually did that. He just messed up my emotions.

"Where is Anthony?" I asked coming down the stairs just as Tamy came in.

"He is coming. He had business to take care of." She said. I nodded and went in to the living room.

I laid down on the couch and pulled by phone out my back pocket.

I was getting all comfortable then the doorbell is going to ring.

"I got it." I yelled while getting up. I opened the front door and nobody was there. I looked down and there was another manila finder. I shook my head and picked it up, closing the door behind me.

This person must be jumping fences and shit because they wouldn't be able to get through the security by the gate.

I went back to the living room and opened the folder. I pulled out the pictures and was surprised.

It was pictures of me and Mario together on many occasions. The fact this person is stalking me! I continued to look through the photos and a slip of paper fell out.

'You better watch your back. You never know who is behind you.'

Oh hell no. This person is trying to be on some Pretty Little Liars shit. I dropped everything and quickly called Mario.

"Hello." He said. He sounded like he just woke up.

"Baby, someone is stalking me. I got another envelope with pictures of me and you together. There was a note talking about watching my back. I'm scared as fuck. I don't fucking know who this is." I rambled. I'm scared out my mind.

"Alright, calm down baby. Make sure everything is locked up in your house. I'm going to come over right now. Just chill." He said. I sighed and started pacing the floor.

"Ugh alright. Just hurry." I said. He hung up and I laid back down. I covered myself with the throw blanket and just ran through all the people that could possibly be watching me.

Xavier...Rebecca...Sevyn...Chanel...Aniah. Hell, I don't know. My dad had a lot if enemies. People where jealous and I believe they could do anything.

??? POV

"I did what you needed me to do." I said walking in to his office.

"Good. Are you sure that she took the envelope inside?" He asked. I took a seat and nodded.

"Yup. I watched her. Is my job done?" I asked. I pray it is. I can't handle this anymore.

"Your job is never done. I don't have what I want yet." He said. I rolled my eyes. This nigga is fucking crazy. I fucked up.

"How is Jasmine doing?" He asked. At this point he just makes me sick.

"She is fine." I said, shaking my leg.

"This is what I need you to do next. We need to fuck up her mind as much as possible. She is the key to everything."

Mario POV

All this shit that is happening must be messing up Jasmine for real. I wish that I knew who this bitch was that was doing this. They are some pussy ass niggas because they doing this shit in the dark. Let yourself me known and let us deal with it one on one.

"Tamy!" I yelled walking in to the house. Anthony said I should check on her while I was here.

"Here." She said walking from around the corner with a bag of chips.