Chapter 15

Amanda POV

I don't even care about my situation right now. I just want my children to be safe. Now that their father is gone, I know Anthony took charge but that puts an even bigger target on his head. Jasmine too. I just want my kids safe.

"Are you ready to talk?" He asked me walking in to the room he is keeping me in.

The room wasn't bad. I wasn't tied to a chair anymore but there is no way out the room. The room can only be unlocked from the outside and there is no windows. They definitely thought about everything before they put me in here.

"I already told you. I don't know anything. Is that why you still have me? For information?" I asked folding my arms.

"That and to draw your son here. He is going to come looking for you. I also have you here because I love you and want you here. I see a happy future." He said smiling. I think he is honestly retarded.

"Listen. I'M NOT HAPPY!! I don't want to be here and with you out of all people. What don't you understand?!" I yelled. I'm pissed now.

"Tell me how to make you happy then. You wanna go shopping because we can. Tell me what you want and you got it." He said , rubbing my shoulders. I don't know what I ever saw in this man.

"Fine. Let's go then." I said. I don't really want to go but I need to get the hell out this place and at least try to escape.

"There we go baby. Go change and I will wait right here for you." He said, sitting on my bed. I shot him a fake smile and went in to walk in closet.

This nigga had a full closet of stuff for me and shoes all in my size. Like he is really obsessed with me.

I quickly put on a pair of acid washed jeans, a black blouse, and black red bottom heels. I put my hair in to a ponytail and exited the closet.

"Damn my girl looks good as fuck." He said licking his lips. I mentally rolled my eyes. I don't like the way he is looking at me.

"Can we go?" I asked as nicely as I could. He didn't answer me as he left the room. I guess I should follow him.

....................

I walked in to the mall and people automatically started looking. Not for a good reason.

This crazy motherfucker has four guards surrounding us.

He grabbed my hand and forcefully entwined our fingers. I'm so uncomfortable.

I don't even know this mall since I'm not from this city, wherever the hell we are. They blindfolded me coming here.

"What store do you want to go to first?" He asked. I'm not interested in all that.

"Uhm. Aldo." I said because it was the closest boutique I saw. I entered the place and started looking around.

It's a small place and not a lot to look at. I'm just trying to buy me some time.

I continued to look around for another five minutes and I can tell he was getting annoyed.

"Are you going to pick anything? If your not then let's go." He barked. I jumped and chose a pair of sandals.

I have it to an employee and he brought me my size. We posted and left.

"Uhm..I need to use the bathroom." I said. He looked at me and I can tell he didn't believe me.

"Alright meet me right here when you're done." Is he dumb. I started to walk away and one of his guards automatically started following me.

Of course. Now I have to change my plan. I walked in to the first bathroom I saw and I could hear someone in the stall. She came out and went to wash her hands.