Chapter 1

"Good Morning Ms. Jasmine." I opened my eyes and looked at our maid, Lucia. I groaned and covered my face from the light. I sat up in bed and sighed.

"Good Morning Lucia. Is my dad home?" I asked taking the covers off of my body and getting out of bed. I stretched and checked the time on my phone. It was 10:30 am. Thank god it was Saturday.

"Yes he is. He is downstairs actually." She said. I nodded and went to my closet. She went over to my bed and took the sheets off. I turned around in my closet, deciding on either pants and a blouse or a dress. I picked out a pair of stonewashed blue skinny jeans, a yellow high low blouse, and gold flats. I put the outfit on the chair in my closet and grabbed my towel. I put my hair up and went in to the bathroom.

45 minutes later I got out and lotioned my body. I put on a black bra and matching panties. I went in to my closet and put on my outfit. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I put my hair down and looked at me black curls. I rolled my eyes and put it back up. I want to do something different with my hair but my mother says she wants me to look natural. I put on my shoes and left my closet. When i got back in to my room, my bed was made again as usual. I walked out my room closing the door behind me. I walked down the hall and took a right and walked down another hallway until I got to my brother's room. I knocked and waited for him to answer.

"Come in!" I heard him yell. I opened the door and walked in. He wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"Where are you Anthony?" I asked going deeper in to his room.

"Closet." He said. I nodded and walked in to his closet. I sat on his couch and watching him decide on which earrings to wear.

"The gold ones please." I said making it easier for him. He nodded and put the gold and white diamond studs in.

"So wassup?" He asked sitting next to me. I shrugged and played with my nails that need to be refilled. Anthony dug in to his pocket and gave me a hundred dollar bill.

"Get your nails done." He said. I handed his money back to him and got up.

"It's fine Anthony. I got money. But have you talked to dad today?" I asked he nodded and got up.

"Is he in a good mood?" I asked. He looked to his side then at me.

"He is a little uptight or whatever today but he is not that bad." I rolled my eyes then nodded.

"Alright. At least he is home in the morning today. Lemme guess, mom is on a business trip AGAIN." I said rubbing my forehead. I heard Anthony sigh.

"Yah but she is coming back tomorrow." He said I nodded and walked out his closet. I walked over to his bed and hopped on. I looked at me feet that where dangling over the floor. His phone started ringing and I looked at the screen. It was an unknown number.

"ANT! You phone is ringing." I yelled. He walked over and looked at the screen. He declined the phone call and threw his phone on the bed.

'You better stop all that damn yelling in my room little girl." He said mushing the side of my head. I chuckled and pushed him away.

"Stop. I ain't little." I said hopping off his bed. He grabbed his phone and walked out his room. I followed him and went downstairs. I went through the kitchen and in to the dining room. I saw my dad at the table surrounded my his laptop, papers, and his phones. I walked over to him and gave him a hug from the back.

"Only one person has those tiny hands and them nails." He said. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Hey daddy." I said.

"Hey baby girl. How was your night?" He asked. I shrugegd as Lucia put my breakfast in front of me.

"I have a reuest." I said. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.