Chapter 21

Amanda POV

I literally am walking around as if I'm a trophy. He keeps introducing me like as if I'm here voluntarily and we actually go together. Hell no. First chance I will get to shoot this nigga, believe me I will.

Everyone is wearing some type of mask at the ball thing. Everyone is dressed fancy and shit. For me this is awkward because I don't know anyone and I'm not suppose to be here.

I looked around the room at nothing in particular. I spotted the bathroom and at this point, it's my best bet on getting away from him for a while.

"Yah Uhm I'm going to the bathroom. Bye." I said, walking away quickly. He didn't say anything and I didn't stick around to see his facial expression.

I walked in to the bathroom and just sat in one of the lounge chairs. I don't have to pee so I'm just here. At least I'm by myself. This is God thinking time.

I wonder how my kids are doing the most out of everything. I pray they are safe and alright. Between worrying about him and worrying about the fact I'm kidnapped, I haven't had the chance to really mourn my husband. I try not to think about it but I miss my baby. He promised me that he would never leave me to raise his kids by myself. Now he is gone but I know this isn't how he wanted it.

I know my husband and I know he made sure me and my kids, kids will be set for life. His line of business calls for saving up as much as you can, especially with a family.

I looked around the room and I swear to god I saw someone with sub a familiar walk. I wanted to still study the person but I was pulled away. I looked and of course it was this dumb ass nigga.

"Don't be grabbing on to me like that. You must be crazy." I said, snatching my arm out his grip.

"Watch yourself Amanda. You are really walking on a thin line now." I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes.

I looked back at the person I was studying and they was looking right at me. We made eye contact through out mask and I know those eyes from anywhere. They are the same as my husbands.

Anthony POV

I know that hair and tattoo on her shoulder. No doubt that is my mother. Shit feels so real right now. I'm looking right at her. I could just take her right now...but I can't. All these people, it isn't a good look. Plus I don't know if this nigga that took her has people around and I don't know how he operates.

I looked at the nigga who was standing next to my mother and I can't make him out because he had a complicated ass mask on that took away from his facial features. Least I know this nigga ain't stupid.

I watched my mom walk away from him. She started moving towards the restrooms. I guess this is a good time to go to her.

I waited a few before I went in the same direction she went. I opened the bathroom door and locked it behind me. She was looking in the mirror like as if she was expecting me.

"Anthony!" She exclaimed as she came to me and squeezed me.

"Hey momma. You alright? I'm sorry we haven't come sooner. We went through so much bullshit just to be here right now." I said. She let me go and wiped her face of some tears that fell.

"I'm just happy you are alright. How is Jasmine? Please tell me she isn't down here anymore." How she know she was here in the first place?

"No she isn't. I sent her back with Mario. Me, Uncle Marc, and Tyrese are here to save you ma." I said. She shook her head and looked down.

"It's to dangerous for only the three of you. You don't understand how this nigga works. He got people. A bunch of people everywhere. You know your momma ain't stupid. If I could, I would have escaped myself." That is true. She is street smart. That sort of came along with being married to my father.