Versus

So this chapter has the beginning of a very short lived drama. I hope you ready for what's to come !!! Also somehow last week's chap didn't get published so it's a kind of double update.

Chapter 22 : Versus

I'd say today went well, but that would be lying. And my parents wouldn't be to proud if I did. I guess perhaps that getting a boyfriend, who turns out to be the most popular dude in school, isn't always the best thing.

You hear me girls?

Right so anyway, throughout this fine, lovely Monday, I have been interrogated by what I like to call the Xray fan club. Founded by Wilhiem Conrad Roentagon himself. (oh who am I kidding one of Stephanie's 'friends' just got a whole lot of other girls to question me about my ulterior motives or some shit)

Jokes on this fools, I doubt they can even spell ulterior.

Plus it didn't really help that Trey, JK and Beck continually teased me, the twins not really minding and earning weird looks from the football team.

That's concludes yet another eventful first half off my day. Which brings me to where I am now - the cafeteria. Becky and the twins couldn't make it today, they were in the library with Jenny, my best friend asked me to join but turns out it's got something to do before I came to this school.

It's weird really.

Not just that, the fact that I've only been here for like three months. Yet so much occurred. Maybe Holdenbridge is just like that in general. Back at Thornfalls the only drama would be a football tournament, things were much quieter. I was much quieter. I remember the times when Thomas and the rest of the team would be so hyped up when a game as coming up. Now that I think about it, Thomas wasn't exactly friendly with my new school. He wasn't on good terms with the captain either. Xavier.

My eyes widen realising that Xavier and Thomas were rivals during the games.

They never, ever got along.

I didn't know Xavier back then either, but I always supported Thomas's views. Which doesn't seem right now that I think about it.

Shaking my head, I walk into the cafeteria, my shoulders hunched and hands in the pocket. Mum says that's bad posture. I'll fix it. Eventually.

I poke Xavier in the shoulder, giving him a small wave,"Sorry, hey I don't want to be clingy but do you mind if I j-"

"Sure!" Trey smiles pulling a chair before Silver can answer, "Take a seat Danny"

I give him a smile, sitting next to Jackson who immediately is ordered to swap with his best friend. I roll my eyes. Boys are so immature. I mutter a 'jealous' to Silver who in return steals my slice of pizza.

"Dude!" I frown

"Really Rose, you just Dude zoned me?" He deadpans, slowly eating my wonderful slice of pizza.  "Well to late, we're already dating"

"WHAT!" Jackson screeches, bringing us all to a halt."How come I don't know about this?"

"They've legit been the only talk today, do you seriously have no gossip-y girls sitting next to you," Mark says in a bored voice, turning towards me. "It took your'll way to long to become an item"

By now both Jack and Trey are gleaming with excitement wanting to know all the details. I throw my head back Groaning. Do boys generally want to know this Crap? Even I don't want to talk about this.

"I say we ask Bec for shipping names," Trey tells the ravenette.

Jac nods sagely. "For sure. Mark what you say?"