Enigma

How's the story so far? Too much football? Yeah well I guess that's the idea hey. I actually wrote this on 7 December but only published it on the 31st. So happy new year !!! MMXX.

Chapter 5: Enigma

I am on top of the world !!!

Daniella Swift (that's me) am playing football as a boy for the Holdenbridge huskies. The is amayzing. Anyway today after school my friends and I went for pizza before crashing at my house where we currently are. I'm happy none of the twins play football otherwise they would of guessed Dan Swift is me. Ty and Becky are wrestling for the remote and when Tony teased them he got shoved of the couch.

"Still was funny," he says rubbing his back a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

"It's shocking that they have so much in common but still fight the most," Audrey tells me.

"True, why again are they fighting for the remote control ?" I ask grabbing the popcorn from Tony as he tries to prevent his brother from taking his place.

"Don't know, but I would of been in that war if game of thrones hadn't ended," Audrey states with a one shoulder shrug.

Right, they're fighting to see what to watch.

"You like GoT ?" I ask excited, "That's so cool I miss that series!"

Game of thrones was one of my favourite series. Before it ended. I remember at one point telling Peter that the first daughter I have when I'm married must be named Daenrys like Daenrys Targaryen from the story. It's so sad that they killed her. I really miss that series, can't wait for the next one about the song of fire and blood to be released.

"Becky please give the remote, Tottenham is playing Liverpool at Anfield stadium, I need to watch this game," Ty begged even going on his knees. My eyes went wide and I spat out my coke.

"That's today," I yell. "Becky remote, now"

The girl sighed and gave me the remote control before walking upstairs,"I'm using your computer to watch Riverdale"

I earned a high five from Ty and Audrey groaned clearly not wanting to watch a football game. Only the two boys and I actually watch football the girls can't be bothered. After a few minutes Becky runs down the stairs and we all turn to her to see what happened.

"Aud, Tony I found the episodes that Archie's father dies in," She squeals. Wait what's so joyful about that? Honestly that's just sad.

"What!" Audrey cries jumping off the couch. Becky waits for Tony to come. He thinks about it for a minute.

"I can't believe Danny rather watch football, I mean do you play it ?" Tony asks me with a look.

I take a second to reply not knowing whether to tell the truth or not. What if they think I'm weird for playing football? or that I'm on the team. They didn't really seem to like the other football players. Maybe they'll think I'm trying to get popular or some crap. I don't know. 

"Nah, I just watch football is more of a boy sport right?" I lie with a fake smile. The words poison to me.

Becky gives me a weird look and pulls me by my elbow into the kitchen saying we're going to get snacks. "Why didn't you tell them the truth?"

"Oh that's what this is about," I reply as she crosses her arms, "Becky listen, I will tell them eventually let me just see how this whole Dan Swift thing works out first after the first inter school game I'll tell them the real story okay?"