𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬 - 𝐆𝐨 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟

Alexa is 18, Dally is 19 and Darry is 20

"What the fuck has even happened to you? We all miss the old you

"What the fuck has even happened to you? We all miss the old you." Dallas spat in my face, huffing angrily. 

"Go fuck yourself. You're such an asshole." I spat straight back. 

"Fuck you Alexa." He proceeded to storm out of the door with his hands clenched tightly into fists. Of course he made sure that he got in the last word. I looked around at the gang and in return every single one of them just stared at me blankly as I felt tears forming in my eyes. 

Clenching my jaw, I glared at them briefly before storming out in a similar fashion to my brother. I would usually go to Buck's but Dallas would be there soon and I really don't want to see him at the moment. I wandered for a bit before I heard footsteps behind me. Instantly I grasped my blade, preparing to pull it out of my pocket if needed.

"Lexa he didn't mean it." Was all I heard. But I could recognise that voice anywhere. I quickly spun around to face Darry.

"Yes he fucking did. I know my brother, and he one hundred percent meant every word of what he said. And I'm not stupid. I can tell that everyone else agrees with him. Hell, even I agree with him." My lip trembled, and a voice in my head told me to toughen up, I was being a baby. The last thing I wanted to do right now was cry. Especially not in front of Darry. 

"Lex-" He started but I sighed, sprinting away before he could get a word in, I figured I'd just go to Buck's. Dal' might not even be there. I was already so drunk to the point where I can barely walk, let alone run. I then proceeded to attempt jumping over a fence but failed. Instead I vomited before I could even try to jump over. "Wait up!" He called out and I decided to just let him catch up to me as I leaned on the fence to keep me steady. I most likely looked like a ghost due to the vomiting.

"Darry I'm okay, you can leave if you want." He gave me an unreadable look. "And can you please stop looking at me like that?"

"Come on, let's just go to the park and sit for a bit okay?" He put his arm around me to steady me when we walked. 

"What's going on with you? There has to be a reason for all of this."

"I'm a Winston, what can I say?" I smiled weakly.

"What so that makes it okay for you to make the same stupid decisions as Dallas? Lexa you're  only 18, this is way too much. The alcohol, sleeping around, drugs, fighting. It ain't good."

"I'm not a child Darrell. I'm 18 and you're only 2 years older than me. So don't talk to me like I'm a kid."

"You know he didn't mean what he said. He's jut worried. We all are, and he doesn't want you to turn into him." We sat down at a park bench and I leaned my head against his chest.

"Thanks for being here Dar. it means a lot." He put his arm around me and I lay against him.

"Anytime." We sat in comfortable silence for a while, "You should go see Dal'." Darry stated and all I felt inclined to do was sigh.

"I don't know. I don't think he wants to see me right now. He's angry with me." Darry started to stand up, tugging me out of the seat and holding me steady while I walked, stumbling slightly every couple steps.

"He'll want to see you. Trust me." We weren't far off from Buck's and once we had arrived Darry stopped. "Go in alone. I'll be here if you don't wanna stay." I hugged him, whispering a quick thanks before I went in. 

"Aye, Buck you seen Dally?"

"Yeah he's just upstairs." He mumbled and I ran up the stairs, pausing for a second when I got to his door before barging in without knocking. We both stood there silently, breathing heavily. Neither of us find it easy to apologise. My eyes fill with tears and I step closer forcefully into his arms, almost knocking him over. 

"I'm sorry." I sobbed into his chest and his arms wrapped tight around me.

"It's okay Lex. You're my baby sister and I'm worried. You gotta be careful, stop drinking so much, it's getting you into trouble."

"Yeah, well that's bold coming from you." I mumbled into his shoulder He stroked my hair.

"I know, but I don't want that for you. You drink all too often, take drugs, you're sleeping around, getting into fights. I just- I don't know what to do!" He says helplessly. 

I pull back "I'm sorry Dal'. I already said that." He looked at me sternly and I sighed knowing that I wasn't getting out of this. "Yeah fine I'll work on it." That seemed to be a good enough answer for him and he just exhaled, squatting down to sit on the edge of his unmade bed.

"Right well you staying the night here or at the Curtis house?"

"I'll stay here. But I just gotta do something real quick okay." I said not giving him time to speak before racing out the door and dramatically slamming it on my way out, much to poor Buck's dismay. 

"Oi I keep telling you to quit doing that Alex!" He whined. 

"Sorry, sorry I know." I rushed speaking to him as I made my way out the door.

Darry was still waiting outside, I grinned and walked over to him, "I'm gonna guess things went well?" He questioned. I didn't take time to answer, instead I placed my hands gently cupping his cheeks, he immediately understood and pulled me closer to him by my hips. Our lips were so close and I slightly parted mine before I pressed them against his. Our lips moved in perfect sync before the moment of bliss ended as I pulled away.

"What was that for?" He laughed, a little confused. But the boy most certainly was not complaining.

"Mmm I dunno, I'm happy." It had been a while since I'd truly felt happy. Truly happy, not just the euphoric state of alcohol and drugs. 

 " ᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵈʳᵃⁿᵏ ᵃˡˡ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ

ᴬᶜᵗᵉᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵃˡʳⁱᵍʰᵗ

ᴴᵃᵈ ⁿᵒ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ

ᵀᵒⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ, ᵗᵒⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ "