𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐁𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 - 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲

I felt someone kicking the back of my seat. I instantly I knew it was Ferris, the most popular guy in school, I was popular too I guess. I mean, being a cheerleader and all. But I don't let it get to my head. I don't like Ferris. He's simply a self obsessed, egotistical dickhead and he pisses me off more than anything. 

"Cut it out!" I raised my voice, turning around to face him. He just smirked, and in return to my comment kept kicking. 

"Miss Johnson, stop flirting and do your bloody work!" The teacher yelled. I heard Ferris laughing behind me as the class giggled. 

"Yes sir" I spoke through gritted teeth, a scowl on my face. 

"Is there a problem Johnson?" The teacher said angrily.

"No sir, Ferris is just being an ass agai-" 

"Principles office NOW. You're annoying me." The teacher cut me off before I could get properly into my insults.

"But I didn't even-" 

"Get out of my classroom." I picked up my bag, pulling the finger at Ferris and leaving. I slam the door, leaving the classroom. Soon enough, inevitably I heard the loud clack of obnoxiously loud footsteps behind me taunting me to turn around.

"What in Gods name do you want now." I spin around, abruptly bumping straight into Ferris's chest. I quickly back away, folding my arms and scowling at the boy.

All he could manage was stifling a laugh, "You're cute when you're angry." I roll my eyes. He's a player, flirting with literally any girl that breathes.

"Stop trying to mess with me. Just hop off of my dick already Bueller." 

"Well, don't you think it's just a bit weird that the two most popular people in the school haven't dated yet. I've dated pretty much everyone on the cheerleading team except for you. The head cheerleader." I rolled my eyes again

"And I'm perfectly happy to keep it that way" I say, turning around and strutting my way to the school entrance. No way in hell was i going to the principles office. He grabs my arm, tugging at me to look at him.

"Look I know you have trust issues after what happened with Mark, but I'm not him." He whispered.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes in return, "Ferris babe, you act like an even bigger dick than he does. You're pretty similar."

"You don't know anything about me. You haven't got a clue." He said angrily.

"I know guys like you. After Mark I vowed I would stay away from them forever and I'm sticking by that" I say, pushing him lightly into the lockers. His fists clenched and I could see he was getting angry.

"SEE! You're just like him. Go on and hit me, that'll prove my fucking point!" I yelled in his face. He grabbed my waist, leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. Definitely not what I was expecting.

"I'll pick you up at 8!" He said loudly, walking away. 

"FOR WHAT?" I yelled across the hallway. He just ignored me and kept walking. God he was messing with me. 

𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞?

𝐇𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚, 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥?