𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐦 - 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞

It had been a month since me and Corey broke up, it's honestly been of the hardest times I've ever had to go through

It had been a month since me and Corey broke up, it's honestly been of the hardest times I've ever had to go through. He was my best friend, the only person that I could tell everything to. I still feel like crying when I think about him, and almost everything seems to make me reminisce  about my nights with him. It's hard. I was just lying on the couch watching TV when someone knocked on the door. I slowly got up, groaning as the knocks got louder.

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming calm down." I rolled my eyes and opened the door. Corey was obviously leaning against the door because as I opened it he stumbled forwards into me.

"Lyssaaa baby, how are you." He slurred. I couldn't help but laugh, he always did stupid shit when he was drunk. My smile faded when I looked at him.

"What do you want?" I said coldly

"I miss you. I did a stupid thing, we were perfect and I-I should've come back sooner but I need you. I love you." I moved aside slightly to let him in. I knew he was drunk but I could tell he meant everything he said. 

"Corey you're completely shit faced. That's the only reason you're even here. don't lie to me"

"I've been meaning to come, I have. Please just take me back. Can we just pretend none of this ever happened and just go back to normal?" I sat down on the couch and ran my hands through my hair. He sat down beside me.

"Corey, do you know how much this has put me through? I miss you and I love you too but I cannot go through this again." I got up and gave him a glass of water.

"Just give me another chance. This can't be the end for us, it can't." He begged, on the verge of tears. I so badly wanted to give in and say yes, but I'm just so scared to get hurt again.

"Alyssa you mean everything to me, you're the only good person in my life I need you." He stumbled over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Over the strong stench of alcohol I could smell his cologne which I missed so much. I missed him so much. I rested my head against his chest and sobbed. I didn't have the energy to suppress my emotions. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He whispered softly as he held me tighter.

𝒯𝑜 𝒻𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒, 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈

𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝑒, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒

𝒰𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒

𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝑒𝓈𝓈𝓎, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓈𝒽𝑒'𝓈 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹

𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒

𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝒾𝓍𝑒𝒹 𝓊𝓅 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓅𝒾𝑒

𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝑒, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒