𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐬 - 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬

As Emma watched Jonathan's interview on TV, she smiled at the mention of their relationship. She appreciated his desire to shield them from the intrusive spotlight of fame. For the past two years, they had intentionally avoided public attention, wary of the toll it could take on their relationship.

Standing before the mirror, Emma adjusted her earrings, absently nodding along to Jonathan's words. She was lost in the soothing cadence of his voice until he spoke with a hint of urgency.

"Hey, I think it's likely someone will spot us tonight," Jonathan said, breaking her reverie. "But I think we're ready for it. We've been together for two years now, and I don't think it would ruin what we have."

Emma interrupted his musings with a gentle kiss. "It's okay. We'll handle it together," she reassured him with a smile.

Arriving at the drive-in, they settled in the open-back part of the ute, cocooned in blankets with snacks aplenty. Emma patted the space beside her, as Jonathan wrapped his arms around her, she leaned into his comforting embrace, cherishing the closeness.

Midway through the movie, Jonathan abruptly suggested getting drinks. Soon, they found themselves besieged by flashing cameras and eager reporters. Emma clung to Jonathan, finding comfort in his protective embrace amidst the chaos.

"Don't worry, I'm fine," she giggled, though Jonathan's concern was clear.

"Stay close," he whispered, continuing to guide her through the cameras. Emma laughed softly at his earnestness, her heart beating faster.

After navigating through the crowd, they returned to the car, cuddled together as the movie concluded.

"We never got our drinks," She sighed.

Jonathan gazed into her eyes, his love evident in his earnest expression. "You know I love you, right? Like, I seriously love you so much."