Chapter 27

They chose to gather at Leigh's house in the girl's living room to have this life changing discussion with Rihanna and her managers. There were no cameras present for this event. Even Jade and Perrie were present.

". . . so that's basically it. Rihanna here sees something in your girls and she'd really like to take them to the next level and we as her team are going to help with that also. We honestly see great things in the future for the two of them." Rihanna's manager said. He looked to the mothers.

Janice and Debbie sat on the same chair with Jesy and Leigh-Anne between them.

They looked at each other.

"So while they're off with you, working on this fashion line and getting exposure and what have you, who will exactly be looking after them might I ask?" Debbie was folding her hands over each other several times. "My Lee-Lee has got quite a few special needs and she needs people who understand her conditions to keep close watch over her Ms. Rihanna." She sounded nervous.

"Yeah and Jesy needs supervision too even though she doesn't act like it. She'll probably eat a load of junk food if someone isn't watching her." Perrie said at a seat around the side which she and Jade shared. They were small so they could fit in it together. I cannot believe that Rihanna is in me living room! Well Bucket's living room but I'm an extension of her so it still counts! Ahhh!

Janice looked to Perrie then at Rihanna's manager. "Perrie's got a point even though she could have said it better. They're still young girls. They actually need people looking after them. Especially Leigh who's very fragile."

Jesy saw Perrie trying to hold back laughter after saying what she did. Why is she here? I never approved of this. "I can woman up and take care of both me and Bucket Mum. No need to be worried." She looked up at the woman.

Janice shook her head and then rubbed Jesy's back as if telling her to just be quiet.

Rihanna smiled by what Jesy said. "Honestly, if one of you would like to come along for the ride that would be completely fine. It's that it'd be a year and it's gonna be kind of wild."

Debbie's eyes bulged. "Wild? What do you mean by wild?" She held Leigh close to her.

Rihanna's manager cleared his throat. "Well the industry is kind of um . . . it can be described as that I suppose but we can hire people who'd be able to see about Leigh-Anne and all of her special needs. I'm prepared to hire her a specialist for her autism, someone who can look out for her and her epilepsy . . . anything really. It's nothing."

"We're rich basically." Rihanna held up the money sign by rubbing her fingers together. "I can get them expert nannies and psychologists and whatever they need. I won't just leave them without care Mrs. Pinnock." She seemed to not be able to not look slick and hot. The way that her face was set up probably wasn't helping her case of convincing these women to allow her to take care of their kids.

Debbie bit her lip. "Well you can honestly have all the experts and specialists in the world looking out for them but will they be comfortable? I know my Lee-Lee. If she's not comfy she won't be healthy Ms. Rihanna." She looked down at Leigh-Anne and saw that the girl was playing with her toy in her lap.

Jesy didn't like the way Leigh's mum sounded. What if she says no? That would suck big time but she wouldn't be able to do a thing about it.

Rihanna's face softened. "Nah you don't gotta worry about her being uncomfortable. We played legos together and she had fun. Right Lee-Lee?"

Leigh looked up at her and smiled. "We did!" She looked up at her mum. "Rihanna is one of my best friends. She's after Sairah Mummy."

Sairah flipped at some of her hair. "Still got it."