Chapter 2

Jesy, Perrie and Jade were excited about what Bucket's new place looked like.

The girl's sister had been the one who picked them up. "Home sweet home right Lee-Lee?" Sairah just locked the car door with her key. Everyone was already out. She had parked in the garage next to the house.

"Jesy look. Do you like what you see of my new house so far?" Bucket asked her girlfriend eagerly. They were making their way to the front door.

Jesy checked it out. It seemed to be fairly the same size as the one Bucket had before. "Yeah it's alright." She looked up at Sairah at her side. The girl was not in any uniform and she did not look as if she had gone to any school. "You getting more money as an IG model than you would with a normal job Sair-Sair?"

Sairah smirked at her as they stood at the front door. "Maybe." She was getting her keys out of her bag now.

Perrie found her fascinating. Sooo pretty. "You don't go to school Sairah? Shouldn't you be at college or something now?"

"Yeah or at university?" Jade had always found Bucket's sister cool and attractive. She looks like Bucket but grown. She knew that Jesy and Perrie saw her the same way as her. She looked to Bucket and wondered if the girl realized how hot her sister was. Bucket's so little next to her.

Bucket was swinging Jesy's hand in hers and looking at it while doing her habit. They were all standing behind her sister right now.

Sairah got her key and shoved it into the lock. "Yeah well, why go study something I'm not interested in for years when I could use those years to invest time into something I care about and make more money than I would if I studied all of that crap?" She got the door open and started leading the girls in. "Welcome to our casa." She opened up her arms.

"Hmm it's small but I guess it's ni-ow." Perrie felt a pinch from Jade then.

Sairah began to lead them further in. "Mum's at work still but our grandma should be in the kitchen. She's been preparing dinner for all of you for a while now."

Perrie could hear sounds from the kitchen now. "Mmm me likey."

"Grandma I'm home." Sairah called. "I brought Leigh-Anne and her friends over." She brought them to the kitchen and met their grandma washing her hands at the sink.

Jesy looked at the lady who had a smile on her face. That's Bucket's grandma? She scratched her head. The woman was white.

"Grammie!" Bucket released Jesy's hand to go running to her grandmother.

"Oh my sweet Lee-Lee is back from her first day of her new school!" The grandmother opened up her arms to receive the girl and then started showering her with kisses.

"Ohh Bucket is mixed then." Jade said to herself.

"It looks so weird though." Perrie shrugged it off and then waved at the lady who looked kind of thin and frail but who seemed very able. "Hi Bucket's grandma!"

The old lady stopped showering her grandchild with love to look at the others in the room. She smiled at them while Leigh-Anne still had her arms around her. "Ohh so these are the girlies I'm catering for?"

Sairah nodded. "Yup. This is-"

"No!" Bucket released her grandma to go push Sairah for doing what she wanted to do.

Sairah laughed. "Sorry, sorry. I forgot that you might have wanted to introduce your friends."

Bucket stuck her tongue out twice at the girl before smiling at her grandmother. "Grammie look at my friends. I met them last summer and now we go to the same school."