Chapter 10

Leigh-Anne was very happy once she came home and she had become even happier once she had seen that her dad and eldest sister were here as well. She could not wait for her friends to come over. There were so many treats to enjoy.

Right now she was having her hair blow dried by her mum before she went to change into what she would wear for the evening.

". . . and Mummy they were all very nice to me." The girl said while sitting on a stool in the living room for her mum to dry her hair off. Since she seemed to have a very thorough bath already, her mum had told her to just let her dry her hair before she went to change into her outfit for her party.

"Yes sweetheart and I'm very happy for that. You received so many gifts today and it appears that it's made you enjoy your day." Her mum said with a smile. Everyone else was in the kitchen setting up the snacks and such. Their home would be full this evening.

Leigh played with her toy that she held. "My bath with Jesy was very fun Mummy. She nearly made me wash her hair but then she told me not to. When we came out together some cheerleaders were there and they said we were very cute."

Her mum's smile dropped to a frown. "What?"

"Me and Jesy had a bath together because I was nervous about-"

"You told me about the bath darling but what's this about girls saying you were cute?" Her mum asked in slight concern.

Leigh had a mint in her mouth so she kept sucking on it.

The mother became a little worried. "Did they take pictures of you and Jesy in only your towels Lee-Lee? If they did then that would be very inappropriate."

"They didn't take any pictures Mummy. They were just listening to when we bathed and they said we were cute."

"Hmmm did they see you with no clothes on baby?"

"Yes Mummy. I had to dry myself off and I wasn't wearing any of my clothes since we were in the bathroom. Since my hair was wet I used my towel to wrap it up but Jesy got me another towel for my body." She made her toy hop on her lap.

Her mum gasped. "Lee-Lee you can't go and do that darling. You let all of them see your private parts sweetie?"

Leigh-Anne appeared blank as her eyes wandered around. "I was in the bathroom and Jesy was there so it was okay. I didn't feel funny-"

"Baby you can't do that. No one is supposed to see your little girl parts alright? Maybe Jesy since you two are so close but don't let other girls see. You've got to be more careful."

Leigh didn't expect to get a scolding. "B-but Mummy it's not so bad."

"Yes it is. Listen to me. I'm your mum. I know what I'm saying Lee-Lee. At a time like now especially you've got to be careful to not expose yourself sweetie. People want your picture for some reason so you've got to be careful." Her mum finished drying a section of her hair.

Leigh-Anne nodded.

"Good so when you've got to take a bath after your cheer leading, make sure to cover up okay? No one should see your girly parts."

Leigh-Anne continued with her toy. She rested it on her lap and then picked up her phone which was there as well. It had been buzzing so she decided to finally tend to it.

Jesy<3: We're all on our way okay Buck? All of our folks are coming so your house is gonna be a tad bit packed. It's no problem right? There are enough snacks?

Leigh looked up at her mum.

"Lee-Lee don't move too much while I'm doing your hair." Her mum said to her.