Plan B

March 8, 2010

Mason Lockwood rolled over on top of a giggling Vivienne Pierce before trailing kisses down her chest all the way to her black lacy bra. He then continued on his path of trailing kisses down to her bare stomach, triggering another round of giggles from the brunette.

"Shhh." The werewolf halted his kisses on her stomach to peer up at her. Vivienne raised a single finger to her plump lips in an attempt to quiten him down. "Ms. Flowers will think I'm a floozy if I have a man in here." That was the least of their worries. Mrs Flowers had already questioned Vivienne and Katherine's identical appearances to the Gilbert twins and it had taken a huge amount of compelling from the vampire's side to get the old lady to stop her questioning.

He abandoned his path of kisses to hover above her with a pout. "Why are you staying here?"

Vivienne gave him a sly smile before answering. "Because I like this little bed and breakfast, don't you?"

A huge grin spread across his face. "I love it."

Mason swooped down and captured the vampire's lips into a kiss for the umpteenth time that morning. Their kisses were hungry as they fought for control. Vivienne had enough of Mason's show of dominance and with a mischievous smile between kisses, she flipped them over so she was on top. She then embarked on trailing sloppy kisses down his chest as she straddled him. Mason released a low moan and tangled his fingers in her chestnut curls as she kissed her way back up to his waiting lips.

"Where is the moonstone?" Vivienne questioned between kisses.

"Somewhere safe."

She halted the her kisses to shoot him a pout. "Don't you trust me?"

"I don't trust anyone." Mason replied simply.

"You scared I'm gonna kill you?" Vivienne teased.

The werewolf shook his head, a self assured smile on his face. "No, you won't."

Vivienne's dark eyes flashed at the challenge and took it upon herself to prove him wrong even if he didn't realise it. Leaning down, she placed soft kisses on his lips before forcing his chin up with considerable strength to expose his neck. More importantly, expose the very prominent blue vein. She brushed her lips against his neck, wanting him to loose himself in the moment so he wouldn't see what's coming next. Her fangs slipped through her gums and pierced his skin. As soon as she struck him, she recoiled - almost as if it didn't happen.

Mason jumped at the sudden piercing pain in his neck, a hand clamping down on the source. "Ow! Viv, easy!"

She recoiled - almost as if it didn't happen. Batting her long lashes at him, innocently. "Did I hurt you?" She began to lick the blood from his neck. "Sorry."

"What happens once I give you the moonstone?" Mason questioned suspiciously.

Vivienne pulled away from his neck, flashing him a smile. "We'll live happily ever after. I promise."

"I'll bring it tonight, I promise."

"You know I love you." The vampire lied to him convincingly ash she ran a hand over his scratchy stubble of a beard.

Mason's eyes sparkled at her words. "I love you too."

━ ➶ 𓆉。˚ ✧ ༉‧₊˚. ━

The loud morning alarm buzzed throughout Louise's room and the brunette groaned, slamming her hand down on the device to stop the annoying blaring sound. She removed the sheets from her torso, swung her legs out of bed and left the warm cozy bed. Louise trudged barefoot to the bathroom to do her usual morning routine. She spent the bigger part of her time in a long hot shower with hope that the hot water would help get rid of the exhaustion the filled every fibre of her body.