The Last Dance

England, 1492

"It is very different," Vivienne said wistfully, long skirts of sumptuous brocade stirring in the sharp, bracing wind. Her slender fingers were idly tearing the petals from a freshly plucked rose. "In Bulgaria, there are high mountains and dark forests where you cannot see the sunlight. But here...all these green fields and open spaces...it beautiful - don't you think?"

"Yes," he murmured, his deep gaze lingering on her wind-tanned cheeks and tangled curls, the sparling vivacity in her dark eyes. The sun glancing off her warm skin was a revelation. "The most beautiful thing I have ever seen." There was a brief pause before he changed the subject. "So, talk to me. I want to know about your sight."

"What would you like to know?"

"Everything you're willing to tell me," he replied. "And then everything else."

"Well," she began. "For years I have been...dreaming abut you. Visions of you have been appearing in my mind." A lovely blush bloomed on her face and a cocky smirk graced Klaus's, his enjoyment of hearing this blatant. "I could hear your voice...I saw visions of Elijah with you...amongst other things." Vivienne looked away with a saddened look in her brown eyes and Klaus's smirk disappeared. He scrutinised her, wanting to know what she meant by the last utter.

"But why would you be seeing visions of me?" Klaus asked giving Vivienne a questioned look.

She looked over at him and spoke softly. "I can't control the dreams and visions. I have no control of what I see so...I don't know."

"I see." His voice was low.

"If you're wanting to know how the visions work, sometimes they induce by someone or something but not always..." she trailed off as they continued to walk. "I've had visions every since I could remember really. My mother once told me when I was little I would speak of things minutes before they ever happened."

"And I assume it became stronger over time?" His eyes firmly on her.

Vivienne nodded. "Yeah. The visions were clearer and easy to read, I started dreaming of events that happened already and events that wouldn't happen for months. The dreams occurred over and over again until the event passed."

"Well isn't that something?" Klaus felt a grin forming. "You are certainly something to behold, my dear. Truly, you possess a marvellous gift."

Vivienne's plum lips parted in shock. "Thank you...no one has ever told me something quite like that before." She breathed and her lips shaped into the brightest smile.

━ ➶ 𓆉。˚ ✧ ༉‧₊˚. ━

April 26, 2010

Klaus, who was now possessing Alaric's body, swung open the school teacher's wardrobe door, desperately searching for something decent to wear. He groaned. "Ugh. Who is this guy? Safari Sam?" He grabbed two items of clothing before turning back to face Vivienne and Katherine who were both tied to chair. "Okay, bad or badder?"

"The dark colours suit you better." Vivienne commented. Something she could only hope would please him.

"Oh, thank you, honey." he drawled and Vivienne slowly closed her eyes at the patronising tone laced in his voice. Klaus , donned a dark shirt and turned his attention back to Vivienne and Katherine. He clapped his hands together. "Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?"

Katherine sighed as his compulsion took control of her. "The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house."

"Okay." Klaus muttered with what seemed to be a thoughtful nod. "That dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is a buzzkill."