chapter 31: cooking

*Todoroki's P.O.V*

I had to cook lunch with Uraraka before the class arrived, we just made some soup and curry, soup for a starter and curry for the main, when they arrived they looked pretty dead and they devoured the food.

Uraraka and I joined them and Iida was making a announcement, "EXCUSE ME CLASS, CHRISTMAS IS COMING UP WHAT DO YOU ALL WANT" Iida yells, Momo raise her hand " if any of you may I do want a new literature book to read, modern history has been something i want to dive into so that would be nice too" Momo says,  raise my hand too, " I want bleach, it is a the newest drink on the menu, all the kids are drinking it" I say, "huh?" says Momo, "bleach, i want bleach"  I say firmly.

me and Tokoyami were bullying Bakugou because of his mum, "so I heard you are scared of your mum" I say, "of coarse I am the one who is scared of his mum not the kid who was burnt by boiling water by their mum" Bakugou shoots back, "yeah but my mum doesn't beat me  every time I talk" I say, he just laughed and I look back at my bird boi and he was just laughing, me and Tokoyami were talking and following Bakugou to our dorm.

"alright, you two need to stop being crackheads if you don't want to lose your head" Bakugou says, we entire the room and Denki and Kirishima were playing uno and I wanted to join in so i watched them play, "Kaminari, your turn" Kirishima said, Kaminari puts down a blue 2, Kirishima sighed and put down 4+  and Kaminari was crying.