chapter 20: help

*Todoroki's P.O.V*

Bakugou doesn't love you

I sat in the bathroom and was crying, we love each other but something told me he didn't, I went to Tokoyami's dorm and banged on the door "hello my depressed brother" he greets me, "elmo here" I say, we laugh and I enter the room and me and Tokoyami just talk "so I am elmo and your Kermit" I say to Tokoyami, he runs to his closet and pulls out Elmo and Kermit "ohhhhhhhh" I yell, "wanna prank Bakugou" he said in Kermit's voice, "oh yes" I say in Elmo's voice, we run to Bakugou's room and start talking "oh Bakugou" I say in Elmo's voice,  bakugou came running to his door, we run to Tokoyami's room and laugh along the way.

Tokoyami and I were making some cookies and it was fun because it was 2:00am and we were in the common area making choc chip cookies, Mr Aizawa walked in and took one of the cookies and ate it, we made like 20 and we put it in the fridge.

*in class*

I was sitting in class and I was about to fall asleep and then Mr Aizawa said that we were going on a camp in about 3 weeks, remembering what happened last time I did a class camp my boyfriend got kidnapped  soI was not happy.

I was going to the camp because everyone else was because it was a beach trip and I like the beach because it is beautiful at night and Bakugou in a swimming suit is just lovely. Momo was whispering something and I tap her on the shoulder and she jolts up and screams, "oh Todoroki" she laughs, "are you okay?" I ask, she nods then goes back to whispering.

END OF CHAPTER

sorry the chapter is so short, there is a lot of school stuff comig up but I will still sorta update.