Chapter 4: A talking from the deflated whoopie cushion

*Todoroki's POV*
"and there she goes" I say disappointed in myself that I did what I did but not so much
I see Bakugou down the hall staring at me knowing what I did and was happy with me
"you learnt from the best"he says
"yeah I guess" I say
"Um... Bakugou... is it true that he took a photo?"
"how am I meant to know Todoroki"
Suddenly over the PA system All Might's voice boomed around the halls;
"Bakugou and Todoroki, come down to my office please! I would like to chat!" He says happily.
"oh no" I say
They get to his office and All Might says "I am here! Waiting for two gay boys!"
For some reason what he just said was the funniest thing I had heard all day.
"ahhh all...might it is...not like that" I say "ALL MIGHT WHAT DO YOU MEAN" I say
Bakugou says
"I AM NOT GAY YOU DEFLATED WHOOPIE CUSHION!" Bakugou yelled at All Might
"Bakugou don't...yell..at all might" I say my face in my hand
"Ah boys I didn't really mean it I actually called you two down here to talk about the rumor and to ask you boys if your okay and if it is true that you two are dating. If you are, we'll have to move you onto different floors.
"Well All Might, we are on different floors" I say
"well um.. good because we don't want you two you know.." he says
We sweat as I know bakugou doesn't care about if we are on the same floor or not
"Whatever you deflated whoopie cushion" Bakugou said, then he left dramatically leaving me and all might in shock.
I leave all might's office and follow Bakugou, I get to his side and we stay silent but it was not an awkward silence it was peaceful
" are you going to keep following us" Bakugou says irritation in his voice we look behind us and we see Kirishima, Mina, Midoriya, Uraraka and Kaminari.
Mina took a photo. Bakugou started screaming "GOD DAMMIT RACOON EYES, CAN YOU JUST HAVE ONE DAY WERE YOU ARE NOT RUINING MY LIFE AND YOU, YOU DAMN NERD DEKU JUST GO AND BE THE USELESS THING YOU ARE AND GO CRY TO YOUR DAD- OH WAIT YOU DON'T HAVE ONE. AND YOUUUUUUUU DAMNED SHITTY HAIR. GO FIND A COMB AND A MIRROR DAMMIT. AND YOU BETTER BLUNT THOSE TEETH OF YOURS SO HELP ME GOD AND WE ALL KNOW YOUR HAIR COLOUR IS FAKE THE ONLY RED IN CLASS IS TODOROKI . AND YOU, YOU POKEMON RIPOFF AND YOUR STUPID HAIR CUT AND STUPID LIGHTING BOLT IN YOUR HAIR, WE ALL KNOW IT IS FAKE AND MADE OF FELT. YOU FAILURE OF A POKEMON . AND THEN THERE'S ROUND FACE. GO GET A LIFE YOU BALLOON AND STOP FOLLOWING DEKU LIKE YOUR HIS DOG WE ALL KNOW YOU LIKE HIM BUT HE IS GAY FOR KIRISHIMA SO GO DATE THAT STUPID KERMIT RIPOFF. '' We all stood there in shock.
I hold Bakugou's hand walk away the group left in shock about Bakugou's outburst. We walk back to his dorm and once we arrive he goes on a tangent about how he hated everyone in the school. "even me?" I ask " I don't know half and half maybe I don't know you're alright" he says then he goes on a rant about how much homework mr aizawa gives them.
"Chill Bakugou! Oh my god chill! Bakugou!" I rush over and grab him by the waist and pull him closer.
"The fuck half and ha-" he begins to say but I cut him off with a kiss.

END OF CHAPTER