Extra Chapter: Not Quite

*Bakugou's P.O.V*
I walk into my dumb class and Shitty hair was screaming about something stupid and Pikachu awas just laughing, I slap them both on the back of there heads.
They yell about how it hurts but there just weak, I see icy hot talking with the toolbox, he was smiling and I started to get angry, I sit in my seat so I don't yell at the bloody toolbox to get away from icy-hot.
The class was bloody bullshit, the dumbass teacher paired me up with Todoroki because we need to 'be nicer to each other', that is bullshit as it is but then we had to work next to deku and all Half and half did was fucking talk to deku and look at me when I wasn't looking at him, Iike a fucking weirdo and he was blushing.
Today was a shit day, deku most likely has a crush on icy hot and I don't bloody like that. I went up to dumb Deku and 'talk'  " oi deku"I yell and he turns around " h-hi K-K-K-KACCHAN" he screams, i push him into the wall and ask " hey, I heard you have a crush on Half and Half" he looks at me with his dumb eyes, half and half walks down the hall to see deku and me.
*Todoroki's P.O.V*
I see Midoriya and Bakugou in the hall " what are you two doing" I ask, Midoriya starts to run to me but I dodge him and look at Bakugou " am I intruding on something" I ask, he scoffs and walks away.
Me and Midoriya talked about what happened I was mad, he was with Midoriya and not me, I try to ask Midoriya if he did like me but he dodged the question by Bakugou dragging me out of the conversation to held with his math homework that we got paired up to do.
I was so happy that we were paired together but he was not happy to work with me, I think. We got to his dorm and we worked on it together and we got far, he was really smart and I was too dumb to understand.
We finished the homework and I went to leave but he grabbed my arm and asked me, " Do you like deku" my mind went blank,I showed so many signs that I liked him but no Midoriya " I like.. I don't like Midoriya" I say, I almost said I like him AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I left the room and Bakugou looked in shock.
I got to my dorm and screamed " OH MY GOD I ALMOST SAID I LIKED HIM AHHH THAT WAS SO CLOSE".
*Bakugou's P.O.V*
Ok fine. I admit I followed him to his dorm quietly. But what the heck? He..... likes me? NO. I AM THE GREAT BAKUGOU THIS DOES NOT AFFECT ME. I..........
*Todoroki's P.O.V*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Fuck my life. I absolutely hate myself!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I just Bakugou outside my dorm and I don't know what to do should I ignore it or should I go out there and face my fear, ok so i didn't  go out and I just stayed there waiting for him to leave.
He left, finally and I ran to Yaoyorozu dorm to cry. When I arrived she looked as though she already knew what happened, either way I told her and she gave me the " talk to him about it, he might understand", it was Bakugou I don't know what she expected but i did what I was told and strolled all the way to his dorm wishing that would die before I got there.
I didn't die but I most likely will when I talk to him, I knocked on the door and Bakugou go answered by dragging me into the room and pinning me to the wall.
Me being shorter than him had nowhere to go so I stayed put. He leans up real close and starts to say " ok, so I know you like me and I find that funny half and half, so I will make it a game if you can make me like you back you win but if you fail I will just tell everyone", I knew what my first plan of action was, I kissed him.
The look on his face was great that is before he established dominance and I lost that fight after a minute we had to let go for air, that was the best minute of my life.
" Guess youwin half and half," he says, he lifts up my chin and gives me a quick kiss " not quite" he says.
I leave the room blushing like a maniac.