Chapter 9: The Girls

*Todoroki's P.O.V*
@next day@
I get to class the next morning and I saw Midoriya. He started to walk towards me and I walk to Mina and Kirishima " hey guys, Midoriya doesn't like me and Bakugou's relationship and he cut himself for me to give a crap, but instead I have decided to ignore him, do you want to join," I ask, they nod and that is what we did.
Hagakure, Sero, Kaminari, Ojiro, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, Tsuyu and of course Bakugou join in with the let's ignore Midoriya club.
We did it for the whole day and he tries to talk to us and we just acted like he was not there and it worked.
@ Lunch@
Me and Baku Squad we're eating lunch and Uraraka came crying to me and said " T-T-Todoroki D-De-ku h-e hurt- ME" and then she hugged me, I asked her what happened but before she could answer Iida came up to me and said " TODOROKI, YOU MUST LISTEN AT ONCE, MIDORIYA, URARAKA AND I WERE EATING AND URARAKA ASKED MIDORIYA TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU AND THEN HE YELLED ' SHUT UP, HE WAS MY CRUSH AND THEN HE WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM ME' AND THEN SHE STARTED CRYING AND WENT AWAY SO I FOLLOWED HER" he yelled, I see Mina stand up and run at Midoriya and slap him and run away and grab Uraraka out of my hands and hugs and says 'it will be ok' and was rubbing her back.
@end of the day@
*Mina's P.O.V*
Me and Uraraka went out for ice cream to take her mind off Midoriya " hey, you want to have a sleepover at my place? All the girls are going." I ask Uraraka and she says yes and we go on our merry way back to the dorms. Once we get there she packs for the sleepover.
We head to my place and see that Yaoyorozu and Hagakure were already outside " HEY HAGAKURE, MOMO, WHATS UP" I scream " SHUT UP RACCOON EYES" Bakugou screams from down the hall and I scream back "NO U, YOU GAY BOI" before running inside the room for safety.

*Yaoyorozu's P.O.V*
I was so excited for the sleepover. I hadn't had a sleepover in so long since... nevermind. All of my friends were being invited. Even my best friend Jirou decided to tag along!

*Bakugou's P.O.V*
Todoroki and I could hear the girls squealing about something I could care less. I continued watching my boyfriend sleep because I wasn't tired but I wasn't passing up the opportunity to hug him, so I stayed there until I heard a loud banging at the door. "SHUT UP, I AM SLEEPING FUCKING LOSERS" I scream but instead they WALK IN "OI, THE FUCK"  I yell standing up and looking at the girls they stare at me and take a photo before Mum I mean Momo and then I push them out with Mina saying she needs it for her clothing brand and she needs one more, I shove her out and close and lock the door "bloody extras" I say under my breath and look at my boyfriend who happened to sleep through all of that so good for him I guess "SHIT, THE HOMEWORK" I scream and I run to do my homework.
"Dumb bloody teacher give us dumbass homework" I say, making Todoroki wake up " hey Bakugou, I am hungry" he says before jumping out of bed and dragging my ass to the kitchens " Time for soba!!" He says  "YOU DUMB BITCH, ALL YOU FUCKING EAT IS SOBA" I yell, god damn half and half makes it anyway and makes me a bowl to but I wasn't hungry so I sacrificed it to the homeless (Kirishima) and watched Todoroki ear his fifth fucking bowl of this shit.
"I live for this" he says with a mouthful. "Yea I live for ACTUAL FUCKING FOOD" I say.
"I've checked everywhere. I looked in the cupboards, under rocks, through millions of files, in my phone, all around the world but I couldn't find it." He says.
"Find what coffee creamer?"
"Your opinion." He says. OH THE SASS. "Let's go back to my dorm. I'm tired." I say. He agrees and follows me into the elevator. We stand there in the elevator and I hold him at my waist... 'he's so smol' I think.
We walk to my dorm and as soon as we lie down he falls asleep... in my arms. DAMN IT HE'S TOO FLIPPING CUTE.

*Todoroki's P.O.V*
He's bed is so soft... it's so... comforting... he's so... sweet. I love this man... I slowly open my eyes and reach up to give him a good night kiss and then I go back to sleep.

END OF CHAPTER