Chapter 11: My Welcome Home

*Tsuyu's P.O.V*
I wake up to my frog alarm and I yeet it across the room "oh no, kyo" I say, I ran over to my fallen brother and see he is still intact and he did not commit not breathing "thank God" I say.
I got ready for school and I hear a knock on my door I opened the door and see " Uraraka?" I question, why is she here " Oh hi, want to walk to class together?" She asked, I say yes and grab my school bag and head out.
Me and Uraraka go to class and see Iida already yelling at Bakugou " FOR THE FIFTH TIME THIS WEEK, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF RIPOFF PIKACHU IS HURT I WANTED TO SIT DOWN" he screamed and Iida responded " HE NEEDED TO GO TO RECOVERY GIRL FOR TEN BROKEN BONES".
I stare in shock as Iida waves his arms around and then run to Mr Aizawa and explained that poor Kaminari was in Bakugou's way and be yeeted him to the wall " I am sick of this class" Mr Aizawa said, I agree with him.
I sit down then Kaminari walked in and flinched when he saw Bakugou " WHAT PUSSY" Bakugou screams, he is so rude, I can see why Todoroki dated him for the extra spice in your life, knowing that your boyfriend could snap at any moment and kill everyone in the room must be fun.
*Tokoyami's P.O.V*
I sit in boring history taught by Midnight, all she knows is like George Washington was shot in the head " actually miss, it was Lincoln who was shot" Yaoyorozu says, god this class sucks. "FUCK IT" miss says.
I grab a piece of paper and write my own Todobaku fanfic (like us) and it was pretty good, it was filled with drama, deku turning into a villain and All might died !!!! Yeah it was pretty good so at lunch I gave it to Mina and she loved it " oh and the twist that Midoriya is a villain was great" Mina says, " I am not a Villain" Midoriya says, god he was so innocent yet still so evil, cutting for attention is stupid but that is his choice and most of the class already forgot and Uraraka was going back to being positive to him.
I go to Jiro for my money " fine, here" she says and hands me my $69 bucks" hahaha, I am richer than you" I say and leave the room because I was to fabulous for this simple room.
I go to the store and buy a gift for Tsu for dealing with me calling her at 2:00am crying about how dogs are so cute and she sat there for two hours listening so I got her a book she always talked about wanting.
I got back to the dorms and I give the book to Tsuyu and she really liked it.
I threatened Kirishima that is will steal his eyes if he keeps being loud and he didn't believe me so I pinned him to the ground with dark shadow " do you still want your eyes" I say with a sadistic smile 'y-yes" he stuttered " then shut up" I say before walking away for Kirishima to cry in peace.
I went to my dorm and there was Todoroki on my bed with Bakugou reading the fanfic  " MY FANFIC" I scream, Todoroki hands me it and says " it was really good, I hope that you continue it" the Bakugou says something " WHY THE FUCK DID YOU KILL ALL MIGHT", I had to explain that he was the only one who knew Midoriya was a villain so he needed to die.
*Mina's P.O.V*
I went out with Hagakure to the mall so we can get new clothes for the girls hike trip that we take every month.
Hagakure was trying on some pants then we see Todoroki and Momo, we start walking to them then we see Bakugou and Kirishima talking. Todoroki was spy mission on Bakugou and then Todoroki walked somewhere else and then Bakugou spied on him " God these two" I say as Hagakure almost buys the whole store.
We go to the food court and Todoroki was looking at Bakugou and then he looked away then Bakugou was look at Todoroki "god these two" both me and Hagakure say.
We head back to the dorm and Bakugou and Todoroki were on the couch and talking about their day and then I show up behind them and say " what about you two spying on each other all day, or is that not important" I say, Bakugou yelled at me as I ran.
I text Momo about the hike and she said it would be a two hour hike, I cry on the inside as I say sorry to my legs because I will be sacrificed my legs to the gods because how much pain they will be in.
@ at night@
"ALRIGHT, EVERYONE WHICH TYPE OF MOVIE DO YOU WANT TO WATCH. WE HAVE HORROR, COMEDY, ROMANCE, TEEN DRAMA OR ACTION, SO WHICH?"
I scream, Todoroki, Bakugou, Tokoyami, Jiro, Momo and Iida decided on horror.
We watched The Purge and let's say Todoroki was on Bakugou's lap after that one person died.
After we watched Anabelle: origins then Todoroki was under the blanket crying because he thought that the main character was going to die and Kaminari screeched so loud that Jiro threatened to take out his eyes and feed it to Anabelle after Todoroki fell asleep so him and Bakugou left and Bakugou said " if any of you wake him up, I will kill all of you".
We watched Avengers-Endgame which Todoroki got us because he has so many inside men that we got the first blu ray copy.
We cried because of Ironman then we watched into the spider verse for comfort and we cried more.
It was like 1 in the morning because we started watching movies at 5 so it was a long movie session with like 15 popcorn bags.
I woke up at about 3:00am to a loud crash and a scream, I ran to the source of the sound were Tokoyami, Todoroki, Momo, Uraraka and Tsuyu stood, "did you guys hear that too" I say, they all nod and we search for the source of the sound and gave up at 4:35am because we were tired so we gave up.
We woke up to someone else scream, I could finally know who screamed it was Hagakure, I run too her and there was a bug and Momo with a blowtorch I had to restrain her before she burnt the dorms down.
Todoroki had to go home for the rest of the week because he had 'family' problems, I saw the look on his face when he heard that he had a look of desperation.
*Todoroki's P.O.V"
I had to go home for the week, Bakugou and Yaoyorozu tried to reassure me but I was so scared. I saw my cab and I enter it, it was our driver he said hi, I said hi back with so much sadness in my voice. It was a twenty minute drive, when we arrived, I walked to the door and knocked on the door hoping my sister would open the door but instead it was my old man " Shouto, welcome home you are needed immediately in the lounge room.
I walk to the lounge room and sit down my father sits across from me " I am meant to be in my dorm not here" I say, he gets more enraged " GOD DAMMIT SHOUTO, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YOU GO TO U.A TO BE THE BEST NOT TO FUCK AROUND" he screamed and threw paper at me it was the newspaper with me and BAKUGOU!! It said ' the two strongest of the students dating?' with a photo of us holding hands.
"Father, it is not what you think" I say, he yells " THEN YOU JUST HOLD PEOPLE'S HANDS FOR NO REASON", he threw me to the wall and screamed " I DIDN'T RAISE A FAGGOT" I scream back" YOU DIDN'T RAISE ME!" he threw me again and kicked me " you're growing weak Shouto, meet me in the training room," he says and then left me bleeding from the mouth and bruises all over.
I enter the training room and I got to fight my father, I lost he punched me so hard and kicked me to the wall and slammed me to the ground, I should be dead but I wasn't I got used to it.
It was around seven and father had gone to the shop so I left the house and ran to Bakugou's family and when I reached the house I saw his mum and dad through the window, I knock on the door and Mitsuki answered " hell- OH MY TODOROKI WHAT HAPPENED" she screamed, she led me to the couch and grabbed a first aid kit.
She bandaged me up " who did this to you?" she asked, I lied " I was taking a stroll and then was attacked"  she hugged me, it wasn't the hugs like I get from my sister who is the only one who hugs me, it was a mother's hug one I have never gotten in my life.
I was sent back to the dorms the next morning it was around six so class had not started and then I saw my father and Bakugou I ran to Bakugou and hugged him " oh Todoroki, where were you" he asked " Shouto, you left the house without my knowledge I wasted the police's time to find you and you just show up" my old man says, " You are such a bad dad, that you lie to the police" I say, he didn't hear me.
I went to the dorms instead of my house, I went to my dorm with Bakugou and I said I would have a bath, it was to help with my bruises, I had a bath and I forgot that Baku was still there so I had pants but no shirt but that was okay because I was 'all alone' and so no one saw my bruises so I left bathroom shirtless and saw Bakugou stare at my bruises " who the fuck did this to you" he asked
"N-No one I know." I lie. I don't want him to go and kill Endeavor and get arrested. "Really," he says, "Coz I'm pretty fucking sure it was the grumpy old man people call the 'number one hero'." Shit... he knew. "No! He wouldn't do....that." I say getting quieter as I talk. "Bullshit! Excuse me for about half an hour while I go whoop some ass." He says. "Bakugou no! He'll kill you!" I yell.
But it was too late because I was in the dorm not dressed and he was already to beat the shit out of my father.
I grabbed my ground zero jumper and put that on and ran after Bakugou, I caught up to him and tried to convince him it to go to my father, then Momo showed up and asked what was up " Todoroki was abused by his dad and I am pissed so I am going to kill him, wanna join me" he asked Momo, she agreed and then they ran to my house and then I had to run after him and then they got to my house while I was a bit farther back, I get to my house and the door is open and there is screaming I ran inside and Momo and Bakugou are yelling at my dad " OI, YOU PIECE OF SHIT THAT IS MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND AND IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DO THAT YOU'RE WRONG" Bakugou yelled " SO YOU AND MY SON ARE FAGS" Endeavor screamed " THEY MIGHT BE GAY BUT THEIR LOVE LIFE IS BETTER THAN YOURS" screamed Momo "SHUT UP" I scream they all look at me and I start speaking " can you stop screaming, I don't want my father to go to jail and I also don't want you two to go to jail and then afterwards I would be alone and I don't want that so we are going to back to the dorms and dad, fuck you".
We get back to the dorms and sit down on the couch I fell asleep because I was tired.
I woke up in Bakugou's dorm and Bakugou's arms around me, I didn't want to move so I didn't and I fell asleep again.
I woke up to Bakugou swearing and then I look at the time it was the next day. "FUCKING BULL CRAP. IM (coz fuck gramma) GONNA GO MURDER SOMETHING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he screamed, looking at his phone. "What?" I ask. "FUCKING ENDEAVOR GOT BLOODY BEST PERSON OF THE FUCKING YEAR AWARD THIS MORNING. THIS IS BULLSHIT. I'M GONNA GO CRAP ALL OVER HIS DUMBASS TROPHY THE DUMB FUCK." He screamed
"What" I say, he looked at me with a mad face " I am going to get changed" I say.
I enter my dorm and cry, it was only yesterday that he was throwing me around the room and now he has the best person in the world award.
I enter the classroom and go to my seat and fall asleep and then I feel a tap on my shoulder, I look up and it is Midoriya.
" What do you want" I say, pissed that he decided to talk to me " I wanted to see if you were ok" he says, he did but himself because he cared about me.
I didn't want to talk to him so I ignore him and he didn't move " are you going to stare at my boyfriend all day because you know I won't let you" it was Bakugou and he picked me up and I still didn't look at him so he put me down and I went back to my seat but he grabbed my wrist and he twisted me around and he held me by my shoulders and said " hey, don't cry you're strong so suck it up".
I was a bit better and I was a bit upbeat.
I had lunch with Bakusquad and then Uraraka came up to me " hey Todoroki, sorry for this but deku wants to talk to you," she says, I get up but Bakugou wasn't letting me go without a fight " what does he need him for, round face," he says, I just leave with Uraraka and not listen to Bakugou scream at me.
We Midoriya smiles and hands us a piece of chocolate " I made some chocolate and it is my special recipe so try it" he says, I eat it, it was filled with Caramel and it was ok, then Uraraka said " hey Todoroki, I need to talk to you" .
She tells me liked Tsu " oh ok, so when are you going to confess" I ask her, she starts blushing and getting all nervous I didn't know what to do so I had to drag her to Mina and for her to explain" I.......I..um..well I might have a crush..on Tsu" she says, Mina jumps up and down and cries happy tears, she might have been to loud that the one and only Tsu showed up and asked if Ochaco was ok, we said she was and Uraraka was just there blushing like a maniac.
END OF CHAPTER