chapter 14: Todoroki's vision

*Todoroki's P.O.V*

I couldn't keep my mind off of Bakugou was going to leave me, at the end of the day I went out for a walk. I wore my ground zero jumper and black ripped jeans and white shoes, I went out I was pretty distracted thinking about if Bakugou was cheating or going to leave me.

I was walking and someone came up to me and smile " h-hello" I said nervously, I step back she continues to smile then said " a hero would bad vision would be a crappy hero" she says, she clicked and I felt my eyes become fuzzy and I start to freak out " what the hell" I say, she just walked away.

I was on the floor and I felt someone come up to me " are you ok?" They ask, I look up " my eyes" I say, then everything goes black.

I woke up in the optometrist office with a doctor in the room as well,explain that they need to do some tests and then he came out with crappy vision, glasses and contacts.

I got back and Bakugou was on the couch and he looked at me with my new round glasses because I looked good in them "nerd" was his only comment before he went back to watching TV.

I had to wear my glasses before I wear my contacts, I got a lot of compliments for them and a jealous Bakugou behind me, I went back to my dorm and I saw Midoriya in front my dorm " TODOROKI, MY MODEL" Midoriya screamed, he explained that he needed a model for his art assignment and how I was perfect so I tagged along and became Midoriya's model.

He had me do hero poses and a lot of other things, it was hard being a model and I wanted food " Todoroki with your glasses you look less hero like so I took out the glasses" he said, I gave him a thumbs up and I took off my glasses it was a bit blurry but I kept posing and laughing.

I enjoyed this time with Midoriya, it was like before the warm hearted Midoriya I once knew was back and I enjoyed it so I decided I should hang around him more.

*3rd person P.O.V*

Unbeknownst to Todoroki this choose will make his boyfriend pissed.

*Bakugou's P.O.V*

I saw my boyfriend with dumb Deku and I got mad, how dare he do this to me. If he was going to make me jealous so I was going to make him jealous if he is going to be like this he is going to get it tonight (don't take that sexually) I was hanging out with Kirishima, I was sitting really close to him in class when we paired up with people I paired up with Kirishima and Todoroki paired up with Deku.

I felt his eyes burning into my back as I leaned over to Kirishima and explain the equation.

Kirishima was so oblivious to this situation so he thought we were just being best Bros.

I see Todoroki put his head on Deku's shoulder and whisper something for Deku to laugh, were they talking about me.

*Todoroki's P.O.V*

I was right he was cheating on me with Kirishima I put my head on Midoriya's shoulder and whisper " I am bad bitch, i will take over the world", he laughed at the joke as I still question if Bakugou was dating Kirishima.

The bell rang for lunch so the true Deku Squad go out to the cafeteria as Tsuyu and Uraraka talk me and Iida are walking as Midoriya was talking with Shinsou the newest member of the deku squad.

"Are you sure your alright Todoroki?" Iida asked, I said I was fine before going back to my train of thought.

I didn't eat at lunch I just thought about how I didn't deserve Bakugou, my dad was right.

My father's words echoed though my head

Faggot

No one care

Your the reason that mum left

No one cares about you

Bakugou doesn't love you

he doesn't care

it is just pity that he is dating you

you should just die

I remember my dad texted me that I had to go home for the weekend and I already knew it would be a tough weekend so I must get though the week still.

END OF CHAPTER