Chapter 5: That goddamn Omega

*Bakugou's P.O.V*
Todoroki was kissing me, but he is an Alpha and I am an Alpha so we can't date right? He finally let go of the kiss so I could speak "HALF AND HALF, YOU ARE AN ALPHA, I AM AN ALPHA YOU CAN'T DO THIS" I scream at dumb half and half but he just keeps smiling "Bakugou, the thing is.... I am not an  Alpha I am an Omega" he says. I want to scream about how happy and mad I am because we can date but I didn't realize before.     "GOD, I AM SO DUMB NOT TO RELIZE" I scream.

*Kirishima's P.O.V*
What..... the heck? What did I just hear? I have to tell the..... wait... no Bakubro and Todobroki would hate me! I gotta get outta here!
"Yo! Kirishima!" I hear Minas voice from down the hall. "What did you hear?" Oh shit... oh shit! "Ummmmmm....."
"Ummmmmmm what?" she asked. I don't know what to say. "Ohhhh, Todoroki maybe a Omega....." I say most likely going to regret this    "OH MY GOD" she screams, I run so far away from Bakugou's room so I don't get killed. I hear Mina scream and I'm so scared.
I run and run until I'm all the way at the back of the school, hiding behind the dumpster.

*Bakugou's P.O.V*
GOD DAMN IT KIRISHIMA, he can't be doing this right now " WHERE THE FUCK IS SHITTY HAIR" I scream at Mina
she points down the hall and I run down the hall and start to hunt him down.
I get out of the dorms and sure enough I hear heaving breathing behind the dumpster. "FOUND YOU" I scream at shitty hair,
he tries to run but that bitch ain't going nowhere.
" I am sorry, it is just that I was on the spot and everything and I couldn't .... I AM SORRY" he screams,
however, I wasn't in the mood to be forgiving.
So I kick him so far that he won't be back soon.
I go back to Todoroki, he was on the floor in tears and mumbling things like.
"They will all judge me" and "god why will they all think, what will BAKUGOU think" he says.
I walked over to him and lift his face up so he can look at me
" half and half I don't care what you are, it doesn't matter and if they think it matters then they can go to hell" I say
Todoroki face lightens up, be smiles at me
'god that smile is going to be the death of me' I thought 
*Todoroki's P.O.V*
Bakugou hugs me, I hug him back.
I think what are we now, are we a couple or a we friends?.
"Bakugou, are we more than friends?" I ask he pulls off me and looks at me " so you have finally realized you are mine" he says I blush and look away "no...I...just..asked..." I say, why am like this
*Bakugou's P.O.V*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HE IS SO CUTE. FROM HIS SMILE, TO HIS LAUGH, TO EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM, IT IS JUST ADORABLE.
GOD, HALF AND HALF YOU ARE MAKING THIS HARD FOR ME TO THINK STRAIGHT OR BE STRAIGHT GOD. "You ok?" He asked I DON'T KNOW " yeah.." I say, lying through my teeth.
END OF CHAPTER