chapter 27 part 2: Tokoyami's day

*Tokoyami's P.O.V*

I woke to the sound of my alarm, my room completely dark just the way I like it but I saw a ray of sun light, I went to the window to see a sticky note, it was from Tsu, "dear friend, I have a surprise for you in the lounge room,see you there" the letter read, I  closed the blinds till there was no sunshine in the room, I went to the lounge room to see Tsu sitting at the dining room table.

"what did you want Tsu?" I asked her, she smiled at me and laughed, "Tokoyami, you are very single and lonely so I need you to get a boyfriend, I know you are gay" she said, "fine I will play your sick game" I said. We got all of the photos of the kids in class and took out Todoroki, Bakugou and Mineta because Todo and Baku are dating and no Mineta.

"Okay, let's start with...Midoriya" she said, "he is kind,gay, nice, will die for you, loyal and will never cheat on you" she says, "yeah he is cool but I don't know" I say,"okay, Kirishima?" Tsu replied, "I avoid the sun, why would I want to date it" I said.

me and Tsu went through the whole class (boys) and there was nothing that I liked, "why are you like this" she asked, I shrugged, I got a message that Todoroki was leaving the hospital so I bolted, Tsu moved Todoroki's picture "but he is dating someone Tokoyami,  he is dating the literal emotion anger, Tokoyami why?" Tsu says.

me and Todoroki watched romantic movies as he complains about how Bakugou would never do that for him, it was funny.