Chapter 21: artwork

*Bakugou's P.O.V*

me and Kirishima were making an art work for Todoroki, but I suck ass at art so I went to the best drawer I know, Kirishima, he was the best artist in his old school, we were making a self portrait, it was good like really good, it looked like Todoroki, I colour it in because I was actually god at that, it was great because I coloured it in, not really.

we go to a store to get a frame for the artwork, we got it and finish of the job "and done" Kirishima said, "it is great, he'll love it", the artwork was an image that I took a couple of days ago, we were at Shinso's house and he had a lot of cats and Todoroki was hugging on of the cats, cheek to cheek, and it was adorable and so it was what we choose to draw.

we head to Todoroki's dorm and knock on the door,  he opens the door and he greets us "hi Kiri and Bakubabe, what's up" he says, I blush at his nickname, "here" Kirishima said, he handed Todoroki the artwork, he looked at it for awhile and started crying, "um....Todoroki?" Kirishima asked, "this is beautiful" he says tears streaming down his face, we hug him and it was a nice moment,  we just talked for awhile about the artwork, "you know I hated that image" Todoroki said, "well I found it adorable so I choose that one" I laugh, he pouts at my comment and I found it adorable, I took out my phone and took a photo of Todoroki, he squealed "why did you take a photo", "it was cute" I said, Kirishima laughed at me.

Kirishima left the room to get snacks and Todoroki sat on my lap and looked away from me "you sit on my lap but ignore me" I ask, he doesn't say anything and he just crosses arms, he was wearing his oversized Ground zero jumper and his underwear, he was dressed to annoy me because I didn't like when he is like this.

Kirishima came back with a bunch of snacks and saw the angry Todoroki and laughed and threw a pack of Oreos and he jumped off me and hugged Kirishima, I gave Kirishima a death glare and he stuck his tongue out and he let go and Todoroki stuck his tongue out "I going to marry Kirishima because he gave me Oreos"  he said, "oh no you don't" I said and they just laughed as I punched the wall.