As soon as the cameras stopped rolling, without waiting for the director to call him over, Brolly rushed over to watch the screen.

“Look, this angle, and this angle, it’s simply perfect!” The director exclaimed. “Every shot can be used, if you aren’t even satisfied with this, I really can’t shoot anything better than this.”

“Satisfied satisfied!” Brolly nodded continuously. “Show me all the other angles, do you think if we cut it like this…”

Brolly and the director were already starting to discuss the question of how to cut the video. The assistant came to ask whether or not they needed another try or to make up any scenes, but the director said, “These shots are enough, each shot is very good. If we shoot any more we might have to extend the advertising length. Let him go back to rest, if there are any problems later then we will let him know.”

Jing Yang was notified that his part had already ended and he went to the dressing room to change his clothes, preparing to leave.

When he came out of the dressing room, he almost collided with a man. He took a step back and looked up at the man, saying, “My apologies, are you going in?”

“I’m not going in, I’m waiting for you.” Regulus looked at him and said.

“Waiting for me?” Jing Yang was preparing to go around him but doubtfully asked, “Is there a matter?”

“If you have time now, I would like to invite you to dinner.” Regulus invited him very directly.

Jing Yang was somewhat surprised. After thinking very quickly for two seconds, he looked up into his eyes for a moment. That was a pair of very deep eyes, and Jing Yang felt like he had the illusion of being immersed in them. But that familiar heartbeat did not appear, so he simply refused. “I’m very sorry Mr. Fernelea, I don’t have the time now to have a meal with you. I have some very important matters to go back and deal with.”

This time it was Regulus’s turn to be surprised, this was his first time being rejected when inviting someone. It was not easy for him to meet someone he was interested in, and he was definitely not the type of person to casually pay attention to someone and then casually give them up. “Then when are you free. I can wait to find you when you are free.”

Jing Yang smiled. “How could I let Mr. Fernelea accommodate me. I am a very boring person, I’m afraid that eating with me might affect your appetite, so let’s just forget it.”

Regulus looked at Jing Yang and then also smiled. “Rejecting me so directly like this, are you not afraid of offending me?”

“I believe that with Mr. Fernelea’s heart, you will not be angry with me for such a little thing. After all, every day you have so many big matters to solve, such a little matter will soon be left behind. An unimportant person like me, you will soon forget about.” Jing Yang thought, if I could not offend you I would do my best not to, but if you were to force me to do something I don’t want to, even if it made it more troublesome, I can still only offend you. Before meeting his lover, he would not give anyone an opportunity, and would not be ambiguous with anyone.

“Okay.” Regulus didn’t plan to push him too tightly. After all, he was someone who did everything strategically. “Then I will give myself a little time to see whether or not I can forget about you, and I will give you a little time to consider my invitation. I appreciate you very much, so even if we just become ordinary friends, that would also be very good. You don’t have to guard against me, I will respect you and not bully you.”

“Thank you Mr. Fernelea.” Jing Yang felt some relief in his heart. Just from one look he knew this man was not easy to deal with, he was not willing to become enemies with him. But if it was just being friends, as long as he was willing to keep his distance and not encroach on his bottom line, it wasn’t impossible.