1 week later

So im currently in my bedroom with andrea going through photoshoot pictures.
Andrea and i share a manager.
Maggie and mallory share a another one.
Im not very close with maggie and mallory. there sweet and all but we arent best friends like i am with andrea.
"I like this" i say pointing the computer screen. it was both of us weaing snapbacks.
"Same" she says nodding. we email our managaer thats our favorite.
"Want to get frozen yogurt?" Andrea asks me. i nodd and we leave my room.
"Where are you going?" Matt asks
"Getting yogurt byee" we says leaving the house.
We didnt have to drive so we walked down the streets.
"Its so hot" i complime because it felt like 100 degrees.
We soon arrived at the yogurt shop and walked in. we both immeditly ran up and filled our cups with yogurt.
I got birthday cake and cinnoman bun flavor. because when its mixed it tastes like cinnamon cake.
Then we went up and put toppings on. andrea and fudge brownine flavor.
I put on cinnomon toast cereal on top with a lot of cookie dough bites as well. like yas.
We both payed and turned around to find both our boyfriends laughing at us eating yogurt.
We both blushed because we probably looked crazy and to a point we didnt notice them.
"Hi" i say waving and sitting down next to jack.
"Did you girls pick out your fav pick?" Cam asks wrapping an arm around andrea.
"Yeah then we got hot and came here" andrea says stuffing her mouth with yogurt.

"You got hot your always hot" cam says winking at her. she gave him a look.

"Anyway were bored now and its only 1pm" i say scraping my cup.

"Well we were gonna ask you if you wanted to head to san diego and like stay at hotel for a night or to" jack says shurgging.

"Just us four?" Andrea asks.

"Yeah because everyones busy and plus
Were all like besties" cam states flipping his invisible hair.

"Okay!" We both say.

"We need to pack though" i state

"Duh we all ready did that" jack says pointing to cams range rover.

"Well then lets go" i say pulling jack up with me gettin excited.

We all climbed into the car. cam drove and jack sat with him because thats more manly.

But andrea and i were looking through magazines togther.

"Hi guys im here with cam bailey and andrea and were going on a mini vaction" jack says speaking to snapchat.

We all wave.

"Selfie" i say stickin my tounge out.

"I think she looks hot af with thoose shades on her head" jack tells his fans over snapchat.

"Um okay" i say doing the bish wht face.
We had a okay length of a drive about 2 hours.

"Andrea look at harry in this photo" i tell her showing her harrystyles who we both ador with everyone else in one direction.

"Yas oh my god i just want to see them and hug them and ugh" she says fangirling.

"Hello im right here" cam says smirking threw the mirror.

We finally arrived in san diego and it was about 3:00pm.

They got 2 hotel rooms and we gave the workers our stuff.

We decided to go out and walk around.

It was a little color here which i liked.

"Wanna go to the san diego zoo" jack asks pointing to it across the street.

We all nodd and head over.

Admisson to look at animals was 15 and it was 30 to pet animals and feed them

"I wanna pet them" cam says

I was about to pull out momey

"No baby i got it" jack says paying the cashier.

I glared at him.

We enetered after getting our braclets

Immeditly we headed over to the giraffes and were able to enter the special stair cass that leads up to there faces.

"This is wierd they see from this height" i say admiring how far up they are.

"Lets feed them" andrea says grabbing a leaf and sticking her hand out the opening.

The giraffe walked over and took the leave licking her hand.

"Ewwww it licked my hand" she says waving her hand all around.

I was dieng of laughter.

"Baby calm down" cam says laughing at her grabbing her hand and wiping it on his shirt.

"Now im the king of the jungle" he says

"Nice try bruh" jack says patting his back while we walk out and head to the next animal.