Chapter 6

Bailey's POV

It's magcon day and Jack and I are making sure we have everything before heading down to the lobby to meet everyone

"Kiss?" He asks as I press my lips against his. "Not sure when I'll get to do that again today" He says pressing his against mine again.

We walk out of the room and towards the elevator. I leaned against him as we watched the floor number drop. He quickly pressed his lips to my head before the doors opened and we both walked out.

"Finally" My brother whines and everyone groans. "You guys are slow"

"Sorry" I apologize trying to get on their good side. "Don't say that if you don't mean it" Jack says to me annoyed. I glance at Gilinsky and he grips on to my hand fast.

"Just ignore him" I listen to his words and walk out following the group to the venue. Jack went to go talk to my brother and it was probably about me which meant I was alone walking these streets because none of the other guys would make much conversation with me. There is times when I regret acting the way I do or did and I really want to change that about me but I don't think anyone would care that much.

"So you excited to see how the show turns out?" Matt asks me. I give him a small smile and nod my head.

"It should be cool, I've never been to one" I reply back as we open the doors to the venue. Everyone gasps noticing how large it was. We were all lead backstage where their was green rooms for us to hang out but where I will mostly be.

"So you're just going to hang out here and do what ever you want every show. If you want you can come watch from the side of the stage just don't get in the way." My brother tells me with a little tone.

"Why are you being so mean to me?" I ask him crossing my arms. He rolls his eyes.

"Do you think I want to be dragging you around with me for the next month? This is supposed to be fun for me but now your my responsibility." He spits.

"I'm perfectly capable of taking care of my self! I'm not asking you watch over me" I snap. His face gets redder.

"Well if you were actually a good person maybe I'd enjoy your company but not even mom or dad wanted you home for company" He spats back again.

"I get it nobody cares" I answer rudely grabbing my stuff.

"Where do you think your going now?!" He explains frustrated.

"Far away from here" I reply glaring at him as I exit the room slamming the door behind me. Everyone had watched what down and shut up.

"Jack where are you going!?" I hear my brother ask angrily though the door.

"To go see if your sisters ok" He states calmly.

"Just leave her alone I don't know why you like her so much. She's such a brat" I hear him complain.

"She's not a brat Jack maybe you'd understand why she is the way she is if you just talked to her or even cared" I hear him say back rudely to my brother and the door opens.

"There you are" He says softly inching closer to me as I fall to the floor.

"I hate my life" I say blandly starring into space.

"Don't hate your life! Who cares what they think about you. It's what you think about yourself is what should matter. And I think your amazing And that should count for something" He tells me pressing his lips to my cheek.

"I'd just wish he'd listen to me" I tell Jack. He sighs.

"I know, He'll come around" He answers wrapping his arm around my body and pulling me close. I only ever felt at home in his arms.

We stayed quiet for a few moments.

"Maybe you should walk in there and just apologize that can change a lot" He suggests.

"Only if your there besides me" I nod.

"Only if you kiss me" He teases and I press my lips against his getting that familiar rush going through my body.

"Now let's go back in their beautiful" He stands up helping me up. I nod as we edge towards the door.