Chapter 9

Bailey's POV

I glared at Cameron and pushed past everyone jogging back to the hotel where I was immediately grabbing my things and shoving them into my suit case. I didn't have enough time to cry or feel anything I had to leave. I don't wanna go back home and I don't wanna be here. I'm going somewhere alone. I need to start my whole life over, find a place where I belong.

I gathered what ever money I had and ran down to the lobby and outside immediately trying to get a taxi.

"Bailey" I hear my name called and many boys running towards me. Before I gave them a chance I slid into the taxi and was on the road not looking back.

"where we going miss?" The driver asks looking through his small rearview mirror.

"Jfk airport please" I answer leaning back into my chair. Where will I go next?

"Why are you all alone at such a young age?" a the driver asks and I shrug.

"Don't have many people who care about me... I need to restart life over. Any suggestions on where to go?" I ask him and he smiles.

"My favorite place is California. People everywhere always welcoming new ones" I smile and nod. Well I guess it looks like I'm going to California.

I take a seat on the plane sitting besides a very handsome young man. I smiled as he smiled back and looked out the window.

"You look young to be traveling alone" He states causing me to turn my head towards him.

"So I've been told" I said.

"what brings you out to Cali?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"A new start, I don't know where I'm staying or what I'm doing but it's a clean state" I inform him.

"I see" He nods sticking his hand out "I'm Kian, Kian lawley. I'm a youtuber" He introduces himself.

"Maybe you've heard of my brother and friends" I say "Jack and Jack?"

His face brightens. "Oh yeah I get to see those dudes in a week when they fly out here for Magcon. I'm joining in on their show." He tells me and I nod. I better go into hiding by then.

"by the way I'm Bailey, Bailey Johnson" I inform him and he smirks.

"Well I know after this long flight your not wanna go searching for a hotel since we land so late, would you like to come stay at my place tonight" He suggests. I go wide eyed.

"Not in a sexual way" He chuckles and I laugh along with him.

"I knew that! It just sounded funny"

"Also if you don't mind maybe we can collab or something together" He smiles and I nod.

"Who knew that I'd find a new friend before I even got to California" I say giggling giving him a little fist pump.  I then pull out my phone and go on snapchat turning on the dog filter to take a picture with kian. I could care less if any of the guys saw it. I was away from everyone and I feel care free.

Jack Johnson's POV

I was angry. Beyond angry may I add. Jack, my best friend was secretly dating my sister behind my back. He then purposely cheats on her in front of everyone and now she's gone. I don't know if I'll ever see her again. We finally we're getting into a good place.

"Answer your god damn phone" I yell  at my phone acting like I'm talking to Bailey.

"Dude we'll find her relax" Matt says trying to keep my sane.

"Man I didn't think she'd run off like that" Jack says in a total dick voice.

"I'm going to fucking kill you" I say rushing towards him but Cameron and Nash hold me down.

"What's your problem? Mad I broke your sisters heart?" He teases. That's when I noticed something was off. His eyes were redder then usual and he was not alert like usual. He wasn't the Jack I know.

"Did you take something?" I ask calmly. He chuckles.

"Weeeeeed, This guy gave me a brownie" He giggles

"Did you know it was weed?" I demand.

"No" He chuckles laying onto the bed. I kick a chair running my hand through my hair. I'm not even pissed about him secretly dating her I'm pissed that he took some drug that caused my sister to run away to go knows where.

"Oh my god" Taylor shrieks looking at his phone. "What?" Shawn asks walking towards him.

"SHES WITH KIAN ON A PLANE" Carter yells and I go wide eyed.

"We've got to go to California" I demand.

"We will be there next week. All we gotta do is ask Kian to make sure he's with her till then and boom she's back. Plus this little break may do her some good" Nash says. I nod feeling a sense of relief wash over me as I take a seat on the bed next to Jack who's fast asleep.