Chapter 1

Baileys POV

Being Jack Johnson's twin sister is hard. I'm more fucked up then he is and a huge disappointment. I don't live up to the standards of my parents. I'm the one who parties, drinks,  just decides not to show up to school, gets detention, and even suspended. Jack on the other hand is a straight A student, hasn't missed a day of school yet and has never been in trouble not once.

Our parents don't know what to do with me anymore. I know it's tough on them because I'm 'out of control' but I have so many reasons why I'm this way. I keep to my self with my feelings and thoughts and I think that's what worried everyone more. They want to send me to see a therapist but I refuse to show. I don't go to shrinks. I'm not weak.

I don't have many friends. Screw it I only have one. Her names Zoey and she's been my best friend since 5th grade. She feels more like a twin to me than my own brother.

Todays Friday and its around 9:00am. I really should be in school but I didn't feel like waking up due to the fact that I went to a party tonight and am completely hung over.

Zoey should picking be picking me up soon though. We'll be late to class nothing new. My parents leave for work to early in the morning to realize what time I leave.

I'm dressed in Black jeans with a white crop top that shows off my belly button ring.

I brush my hair and teeth and quickly slide on some combat boots before heading downstairs to grab some food.

There's a honk outside and I head for the door to see Zoey's car parked in the drive way.

"Lets go " She yells jokingly.

As we walk into school the bell rings indicating it's 4th period. I have science along with my brother who is probably very angry with me like the usual.

"Your late Bailey and Zoey" Mr Perner our teacher states.

"Late on my period? Its not supposed to come yet so Obv I didnt have sex with you but I now know your wish" I joke causing some people in the class to chuckle and Jack to role his eyes. I saw him with all his vine friends and they all laughed.

Mr. perner rolled his eyes. We smirk and go sit in the back of the room which is located behind Jack and his friends. I throw my feet on the desk and lean back in my chair.

Jack Gilinsky, Jack's best friend turns around and smiles at me giving me a small high five.

The bell eventually rings and I scurry out of the class when I bump into my brother.

"Jack move" I demand after I tried going around him.

"Jack!" I say a bit louder causing him to flinch.

"Bailey cut the crap!" He says angrily as all his friends get quiet.

"Dont have a knife sorry" I say causing someone to snicker.

"Bailey are you really doing this right now" He asks raising an eyebrow.  I knew he wanted to get serious.

"Standing here yes , yes I am" I say smirking. He angrily picked me up throwing me
over his shoulder and started carrying me towards the gyms.

"Let me down Jack" I demand punching his back. It didn't take him long to let me down but of course that was when we were inside of the gym.

"I really need to talk to you about something serious!" He says loudly.

"What do you mean" I ask.

"Im leaving for magcon in two days and mom wants me to take you with me. You haven't cleaned your act up in ages and they don't want you at home anymore" He shakes his head.

"I don't wanna come" I shake my head vigorously. I can't leave all of this. I can't leave Zoey.

"You should of cleaned your act up when we told you to" He sighs shaking his head. I scoff and roll my eyes.

"But you don't even want me to come!" I state loudly and he looks down. "See" I say softly backing away.

"Nobody wants me" I tell him, my voice cracking as I turn and walk out of the gym. Nobody has ever wanted me.