I'm sorry... for smacking you ... across the face.

I went to the kitchen and all the food was done and Embry was staring off into space. I walked up to him and waved my hand infront of his face. He blinked and looked at me. I sighed and looked at his blank face. He sighed to and leaned down and kissed me. I gasped and pulled away. "why did you do that?"
        "why not?"
        "I smacked your alpha. 
        He sighed again. "he wants an apology."
        "After we eat?" then my stomach growled. Embry laughed and nodded. WE sat and ate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(At Sams driveway) 
        I nervously looked at embry then at the house. "ready?" he smiled at me and got out with out my reply. I hesitantly got out of the car and walked to the door way. Embry took my hand. google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=i...
I walked into the house and noticed all the boys sat at the couch. I looked at sam and gave him a stiff nod toward the door he nodded with a straight face. WE walked to the porch and sat on it. I sighed nervously. "I'm sorry. For smacking you. Across the face. And pissing you off." I heard chuckles from inside and knew instantly the boys were listening in.
        "It's okay. Wanna join us?" I smiled
        "SURE!"
        We walked back inside and Embry hugged me. "I told you you'd be fine"
        "you never told me anything." I laughed and took his hand walking to the couch.
        So I guess I didn't have anything to worry about. They would accept me for me, as I would them. And as I look at all their smiling and laughing faces I realized... THIS was my family now. Embry poked me and I turned to him. And then there was him. Embry. Magenna Call... I like it. I smiled at him. This is where my heart lies. With this pack.