Toaster Strudels... Embarrassed... and now I'm Mad

When I woke up Embry was half on the couch half off and sleeping. I was on the floor with only my head on my bean bag. Deciding I was hungry.
I got up and went to make a toaster strudel. While I was decorating my Toaster Strudel. I sang the song I always did. "toaster pastry you look so good and yummy. Toaster pastry get into my tummy. Frosting doodle on my strudel. Now I'm gonna eat you up!!" www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGCv8J-4V...
        I heard laughing and whirled around. My jaw dropping seeing Embry there. "you weren't supposed to see that." embarassed-for-you
        But I was suprised when he walked up to me and took my toaster strudel and ate it in a swift movement. I gave REALLLLY big puppy eyes. "YOU ATE MY FOOOOOOD!?" I screamed but smiled a little. "you wanna come with me to my apartment so I can feed my dog and make another toaster stridel?" I asked. Did I not mention I had a dog? oh... well I do. He eventually agreed and we were off me with my overnight bag and bow and arrow with my extra arrows in hand. Once we got to my little apartment,       small-apartment-designs                     okay... maybe not that little. But whatever! My dog came scurrying to the dog sliding and falling because he was running to fast.  cute-german-shepherd-puppy-108

        "Hi Roxy! Come on. Are you hungry?" She barked "Manners." she barked quieter twice as if saying food please. I smiled "Come on!" I walked to the kitchen and fed her. "Embry I will be right back I'm gonna go change! make yourself at home the remote is on the table!" I walked into the bedroom and changed: www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=11921...   When I left my bedroom I walked out not paying attention and ran into Embry's chest "oof!" "I'm sorry" he said sheepishly. "how come you don't smell like lee- vampirrre?" he drawled. I sighed. Should've known it was coming. "My friend had my witchy friend do a spell so that the supernatural think I'm human. Easier to kill vampires that way." I looked up at him. I wish I was normal. A normal human who had to worry about what I was gonna wear on dates and all that other teenage stuff. I just wished I could go back and tell my parents "stay safe! Use Protection!" but I can't they made me like this. They made me watch my every move. They made me Be a hunter. Embry checked his phone and said "I'm sorry I just got a call they need me to cover for someone." I sighed.
        "Okay." he started walking away. "Embry! Wait!" I ran to him and jumped on him hugging him. "Thanks for staying me."   jeremy-elena-hug   "no problem." and He left once I heard him go down the stairs I sank to my knees. letting the tears that came every night, but hadn't come for 2 nights, come. I had cried about not being normal. Not having friends, Not being able to just be a teenage girl. No my parents just had to be hunters. They had to Screw each other. They had to suck me into this life! THEY HAD TO GIVE BIRTH TO A MONSTER! Now my tears were those of anger.