Imprinting

AN: I THINK I SAID THAT SHE WAS NINETEEN I  MEANT SHE LOOKS NINETEEN!!! THERE IS A REASON FOR THIS LATER IN THE "BOOK" BUT SHE IS ACTUALLY 10 BUT LOOKS 19 THANKS!! 

        (NOT E IS IMPORTANT MAKE SURE YOU READ!!)  
        This morning I woke up and I looked different. I'm not sure how to explain it. But I was going to take a walk to the beach since I was bored after feeding my dog, I changed.   www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=12294...    I started walking to the beach with Roxy. when I got there I looked up to the cliffs where I heard laughing and shouts. I smiled. They looked familiar. 
        "Magenna?"  I jumped and looked at that familiar face I came to love. 
        "Embry." I smiled and hugged him. 
        "You look different."
        I nodded "So I'm not delusional." 
        "Wanna go up and cliff-dive?" He must have noticed my awkwardness. 
        "yeah." I was wearing my bathing suit so why not?! (I know I didn't put it in the outfit)
        We ran up to everyone else. "You jumping M?" paul asked mockingly.
        "M?" 
        "I don't know. But are you?" 
        I smirked. "You challenging me?" 
        "Who ever jumps the furthest wins?" 
        "You're so on!" I  sprinted forward and jumped. funny-gifs-first-person-cliff-  
Then Paul jumped. Deads He went past me by a long shot. I was Swimming toward shore when I heard another splash and someone grab my waist. I turned and saw Embry. I smiled. "TAKE ME TO SHORE WOLF BOY!!" No one was here because... well I don't actually know. I climbed on Embry's back and he swam to shore. He even gave e a piggy back ride to the top of the cliffs. Which Paul was already at... Great. I was still on Embry's back 'cause frankly, I don't give a damn. He was really warm. He also, didn't seem to care. Sam just looked and said "You tell her?" Embry sighed and said "Thanks Sam." sarcastically. But the look on Sams face said he wasn't kidding. so Embry brought me to the woods.
        "Are you gonna rape me?"  I asked. Dead serious. 
        "No." he bent down so I could get off of him, which I did. He turned and looked at me. "You know what imprinting is?" 
        "I heard of it. I don't know exactly what it is, though." 
        "Imprinting is like... When you see her, everything changes, Suddenly it's not gravity holing you to the earth it's her. You would do Anything for her. Be anything. A fried, a protector, a brother, god even A Lover." I smiled. Since I was practically in love with the thought of love and this sounded absolutely amazing. 
        "I take it... You DEFINITELY imprinted." I wasn't stupid. If he was telling me, he imprinted and if it wasn't on me why should I know. one of 2 things was gonna happen. 1) I either am his imprint. Or 2) He Imprinted and couldn't be my friend... anymore.
        "Yes. I did. On a very beautiful, girl. She's pretty bad-ass." 
        "She sounds awesome. I'm gonna have to meet this 'bad-ass' girl" As I was talking he had walked so we were basically touching. I looked up into his eyes as his face leaned towards me. My eyes fluttered closed and our lips touched. I realized I was option 1, He imprinted on me. Our lips moved in sync. and it was the butterflies in my stomach that made me wrap my arms around his neck knotting my fingers in his hair. his hands roamed my body.He pulled away.
        "I imprinted on you." I smiled. 
        "I know." 
        "Let's head back"  We walked back ad he snuck his hand into mine. tumblr_mf990dQY0U1rmdeaso1_500  When I heard Paul say "Damn bout time!" I knew we were back.