1: New School. New Me.

Welcome.

BRICK
New school. New me.

Actually, No. New school. Same old me.

If I was my annoying brother; Butch, I would have needed to change but I am Brick, an amazing kid that gets good grades, loves to participate and is a blessing wherever. I don't mean to brag.

Definitely this school needed to be graced by an A+ in every subject and B+ in chemistry because of one silly mistake that almost burnt down the school student. Note: I put out that fire. They are welcome by the way. And no, the reason I'm starting out in a new school isn't because I got expelled because I almost burnt down my old one -i didn't get expelled, who will expel a superhero?- but because my brothers and I needed a change of environment according to my dad. The actual truth is that he needed a change of environment.

Change of environment for what reason you might be wondering. My mom died a year ago and my dad hasn't really had the chance to move on yet. All he did after she died was work, work, then go back to working. I guess he didn't want to be surrounded by things that reminded him of her. Luckily us, we looked just like dad, except Boomer; he resembled mom with his hair and eyes, blue and blonde, just like hers.

Butch; the second and I both had black hair but a little accident from a very long time ago caused my hair to go red. Not only my hair, my eyes had this really dark red color. From afar, my eyes appeared to be brown sometimes black but up close, it was this blood clot red. My brothers were also involved in the accident ten years ago but it didn't have any changes in their appearance as it did to mine but it did leave us all with something really cool which I will talk about later. Right now I had to deal with getting introduced to my new classmates.

"Alright introduce yourself." The teacher said to me, lets call him Mr. Brown pants. His pants were so brown it's the first thing you had to notice about him. What the hell were those things made of? They were literally calling to me.

But didn't he just say introduce yourself? I thought he was going to do it for me. I have never done something like this before, do I have to tell them my age? My height? My name? Well that last part is stupid, of course you have to tell them your name.

Ok Brick keep it short and simple to avoid embarrassment.
"Um, I'm Brick Utonium, I'm from Australia." I did a little wave.

Wait Australia! Did I just say Australia? Yes I'm Australian but they already know that everyone here is from...oh, I'm not in Australia anymore.

When my dad said he needed a change of scenery, he meant a big change, he took us all the way from Australia to Canada which was like the 3rd coldest country in the world. You must be impressed by my knowledge but don't bother being, I had lived here before I know the basics.

Ten years ago the accident that made my brothers into what we are today happened in this very beautiful city. That's right, my dad decided it was best to bring us back to the city that we could have almost died in. Now I'm thinking back on that accident, it wasn't just my brothers and I that were involved, I heard 3 other students whom had visited the laboratory for a tour and had strolled away from their group also got injured. I have never heard anything more about them again probably because I didn't bother asking. Imagine if I ran into them and they had the same skills as my brothers and I.

"Are all Australian guys as hot as you are?" some random girl shouted earning a few giggles.

'they wish' was the reply on the the tip of my tongue but being cocky was beneath me. Instead, I laughed and stared at my feet.

"Madison." Mr. Brown pants called sternly. I heard her giggle at him.

"So where do I sit?" I asked Mr. Brown Pants already knowing the answer to his question.