5: Do we wait in line?

BLOSSOM
It doesn't take much for me to want to kill you.

Look at Berserk for example, the poor girl didn't deserve that much torture but I hate her and I was in a bad mood so...that happened.

I am not a bad person, I just get so bored that I do bad shit. But you don't to worry about crazy things like that happening because this new student looks like he would keep me very amused. Damn, he was hot but he also looked like a geek. My suspicion was proved right when I read his mind and he was thinking...well, what a geek would.

"If you're reading my mind, flick your green pen to the ground." This caught my attention. Zero please, I know. So rude.

I chuckled but he didn't seem to notice. I stared straight at the board while waiting for him to let his guard down. Then he sighed and...you know what happens next.

The look on his face was satisfying, well not as satisfying as watching the class Buttercup is in charge of run extra laps quarter into lunch time or as satisfying as their faces when they realized Buttercup had ditched them a long time ago.

"What are you guys doing?" Buttercup asked as she joined our -Bubbles and I- table.

We were sitting at the outside cafeteria which has a perfect view of the field. This school has two cafeterias; the inside one which was basically just a normal cafeteria and the outside one which was smaller than a normal cafeteria, had its benches and tables made out of cement, was missing it's left wall and had its right covered with vending machines. This was the cafeteria were the jocks and cheerleaders hung out during and after practice especially when they were too tired to take a shower. But now, it was occupied by only the three of us.

"Your handwork." Bubbles told her nodding towards the field of groaning students.

She chuckled while staring at the track, "let's head in, I'm hungry."

"The line for lunch is going to be pretty long." I stated whilst I packed my stuff.

"Well, do we wait in line?"

I smirked at her, "no, we don't."
_
I was right, the line was pretty long but as always, we cut in ignoring everyones' glare. If they had any problem with us they were free to voice it out. Bubbles had a salad and a bottle of water, Buttercup had 3 grilled cheese sandwiches and a Coke while I had 2 slices of pizza with shrimp as my topping. I definitely have to take a couple of mints after this, I can't have my mouth tasting like cheese and shrimp. But who's gonna know anyway, it's not like I plan on kissing anyone anytime soon.

Speaking of kisses, I kissed a redhead a few hours ago. How did I forget that considering it was so good? I must have liked it so much my brain had to format itself. To answer your question of why did I kiss him, he is hot. Let's leave it at that.

"Did you guys use your powers today?" Buttercup asked after we found any empty spot to sit.

She and Bubbles sat together while I sat opposite them. She slurped her coke her eyes looking back and forth between Bubbles and I.

"Yes." Bubbles and I replied in unison.

"How many people did you almost kill?" She continued. It was a usual thing for us to loose control and almost kill someone on our weak day.

"I blacked out and almost killed Brat and her friends." Bubble's told us.

"I didn't black out," I started, "but I still almost killed Berserk." My tone said 'its hard to not try and kill her even without loosing control of my powers', "and also this hot new student. Tell me it isn't only me that had a new hot guy in class."