9: Where are your friends?

Honestly, why type of student are/were you? I was the quiet kid but in the twelfth grade, I became just a weirdo/most bullied.

BRICK
Does school going by like a breeze mean I'm stupid and I didn't learn anything or the week was just really fast? It definitely has to be the latter cause I'm very sure I'm not an idiot. Butch is but not me.

It was a Friday again to my surprise; the last Friday felt like it was a few hours ago.

I have not so surprisingly fit in well in this few days -I'm too loveable-, I have six party invites; 4 people trying to get me to go out with them and five lunch tables cat calling at me to sit with them but they all knew no matter what, I sat at the same table with Blossom and her mates. We were slowly becoming a group. Cool. I wasn't in a group in my last school; I was too social, I hung out with everyone.

Honestly, the only reason I really hung out with them was because of Blossom; not that I don't like Bubbles and Buttercup, I even like them more than I liked my brothers -i don't like my brothers but my like for Bubbles and buttercup surpasses the love I should have felt towards them-.

Have you ever met someone and you just knew you were born to annoy that person? That defined Blossom and my relationship. Funny thing's that she could easily get me to shut up with her powers but she doesn't instead she groans, glares at me and nothing more. I know she secretly loves me, her 'i will kill you' is her way of expressing that love towards me.

I approached my usual table but it was missing Buttercup and Blossom. I frowned. God they were the only kinda normal ones, I can't have lunch with only Bubbles and my brothers and with the glare on Bubbles usual scary ass face I wasn't willing to approach her even with my brothers present. I did a u-turn for the I-love-my-life door and left the cafeteria. Where the hell was Blossom? Probably outside or a janitors closet doing what we all know she does -from what I've heard from Buttercup and experienced-, it was hot before I got to know her. I went straight to the former first.

As her friend, it was my duty to protect guys from her sarcastic, annoying, bipolar self and I will take that job seriously but right now I valued my mental health enough not to want to walk in on her and a guy.

Thankfully, she was outside and she looked ready to be disturbed. I approached her.
"Where are your friends?" I asked making my presence known.

"Where are your brothers?" She retorted.

"Touché." I sat opposite her, her eyes bore holes into me as I did. Sometimes I wonder if she actually likes me.

It was obvious she was out here eating her fries in the cold because she wanted to be alone but am I going to grant her her wish for solitude? Hell no. I'm just going to ignore the look on face and tell myself she's outside in the cold recharging her powers. But what if she was though? I definitely have to put that on the list of questions I need to ask her. If I arranged that list in an order of importance, it would be number two; number one was could she scan through the minds of multiple people at once to find Santa Claus. Santa Claus has to be real because I don't believe my dad gifted me a Deez nuts scented candle last Christmas. For the sake of my mental health, I will like to believe Santa Claus gave me that candle. The computer that came with it is what I would like to believe came from my dad.

I took a fry from her tray and stuffed my mouth.

Her eyes went from her tray of fries to me, a look of disbelief came over her face. Her eyes were red. "I dare you to try that again." She threatened me. Aww cute.

I raised my hands up in surrender. She used that opportunity with my hands occupied to flick my forehead. I probably made it too obvious that I was mocking her.