"Than what's the matter," he asks carefully with concern. "What's really bothering you? It can't just be me.. can it? I wanna make your load lighter. You're carrying everything on your own.. share with me your pain. If it's me tell me, but please don't be silent."

Fiela keeps silent as all the answers come in her head but she has no idea of how to form the correct answer. She shifts on the bed until she's on his chest, avoiding his eyes and only listening to his heart beat.

Not only did it soothe her but it also made her aware of how he was feeling in terms of how his heart beat. Slow meant that he was calm, fast meant he was nervous and, beating really loud meant that he was angry. She knew him just by the way his heart rose and fell, she also knew that he wasn't what was wrong with her.

She caused her own problems. But now how would she own up to them all. From the dirty to the insecure feelings and all the way to the pregnancy. It was something she couldn't avoid. Her belly started growing and showing, but she had kept it hidden under sweaters and silence while also dealing with her insecurities.

Jungkook on the other hand immediately holds her close to him rubbing his hand down her back. Whatever she was dealing with, he was hoping that they could work it out together. He feels her calm down on his chest as he drags his fingers over her straight black hair.

"I guess..." She exhales hearing only his heart and focusing only on that. "I have..." She stops to think. What was she going to admit exactly. Jungkook beats her to it as he speaks before her.

"A few weeks back uh, when I went to look for you at work. I was told you were at therapy with Dr. Park Jimin. So, I went there. And... I felt like shit when I was there," he chuckles softly. Fiela leans in closer placing her hand over his chest.

"Why?" She asks softly. The sound of her voice is soft.

Jungkook stands up stretching slowly and walks to the curtains opening it up. He didn't want to sit down because he felt sleepy and he really wanted to stay up and finish his discussion with Fiela.

"It's hot in here," he mumbles leaning on the pane. She sits up and folds her legs on the bed. His bare back was a masterpiece.

Since he couldn't have tattoos in any visible areas when wearing his work attire, he chose to make his back a canvas for ink.

"I felt like shit because you were talking to him. Someone who's trained to listen and respond in a way that's according to your personality," he looks down at his hands, rubbing them together. "And not just once, I found out that you had been having and booking appointments to meet him. To talk to him. I felt hurt that you couldn't talk to me, I know that I'm not trained but still. I thought to myself, how bad was I that my own wife preferred talking and sharing her problems with a Therapist, a Pastor and... a Director?"

Fiela looks down and feels even more shitter after hearing his words. All this time Jungkook only spoke to one girl which was Hwasa and if Fiela thought carefully she realised that her husband didn't talk much to other people- their was only Hoseok that he felt extremely comfortable with. She understood that Jungkook was just as lonely and had no one but his wife, so when an opportunity came to reunite, he took it. She knew his heart, he wouldn't do dirty to her nor would he cheat. He just wanted to make someone else happy with his presence.

"I want you to know that I really do love you. I really do appreciate you and your efforts. I want us to work. I know that there's no one out their who can be like you," he says and turns back to Fiela on the bed. "There's no one else like you,"

Fiela looks up only to be met with his eyes analysing her.

"And I don't want you to get it twisted or anything like that. But if I ever gave you the impression that I don't care or love you, then it's not true. Because, I do." He says. "I do love you,"

After Her. Jjk & Kth ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara