Last Goodbye.

Guys we've finally made it to the last last last last last book of the Hostage Series.

I just want to thank everyone who was reading. I don't know why but this story was just a pleasure to write. Something about family books really is warm. Anyway, I hope that you guys enjoyed the last chapter of this book and of this series. You guys have truly earned a special place in my heart. Even though this last book was the longest of all the series I'm extremely happy that you stuck with it and have read till the end.

I hope you've enjoyed this book and can't wait to add it on your reading lists to share it with some more of your friends. 💜😅 C'mon guys make another sister happy

This book started out as an inspiration from the movie Hostage, but it spiralled deep into the darkest parts of my mind to make it's own debuts.

I would consider for the moral of the story...of this entire series is to be entirely truthful and also to love everyone around you, everyone in your life. Love your parents even though they make you want to stab them at 3am at night (just joking...hope no one wants to do this.). Even if your parents are rough, just try to see the positive side in them. Always be honest to your friends and family. Lying can seriously ruin the best parts of your life and can break people, but once you come clean and tell the truth it'll be worth it later on in the future. Also to accept everyone and not judge them, you don't know the kind of lives they live or they're background. Always be there for one another. Stay Gold.

As always, stay bright, read more and love one another. 💜

A  big big thank you

LadyAdmi