12. "Good Luck"

Fiela's pov

"Bye Mummy!" They both say together running with their friends inside the school. When they are out of sight I roll up my window placing my hand on my stomach, it's been hurting ever since I got up.

Jungkook was nowhere in sight, he and Aufilea already left. I felt so guilty and still feel so guilty for what I did yesterday. I was so angry and didn't even think any of it through. He didn't even sleep in the bedroom with me.

I look for a spot to park my car and park it walking in the mall going straight to the iStore. Jungkook even recently bought that phone..it was so expensive but yet there I was throwing his new phone and old phone. My own actions surprise me more. Even if I was that angry at him for spending hours on the phone with her I could've at least piped down and not blow all steam on his poor phones.

"Hey Fiela,"

I turn my head seeing Jooheon standing behind the till. It's been so long since I last saw him, he looks well. I walk over to his post with a friendly smile. "Hey, how are you?"

If I remember clearly, I broke up with him the night after we found Andrea in the warehouse. He was a good catch but he didn't care a lot about my family and that's why I didn't want to get in with him. Loving his family more and my own less.

"I'm great," his eyes slit as he grins brightly. "Wow you look stunning,"

"In my nurse uniform? Thank you," I shake my head looking down at my white uniform dress and blue long sleeve.

He chuckles gently. "No, I mean naturally. You look young and beautiful..smooth and bare as usual,"

I laugh a little remembering those silly jokes.

"I see you're engaged? Married?" He asks pointing to my hands on the counter. The ring is the most striking and eye capturing, Jungkook spent a fortune out of it- now I'm feeling really bad.

I nod my head trying to keep my smile as genuine and not allowing it to drop. "Yes. Do you remember the head of the police enforcement?"

"Officer Jeon? Wow," he nods his head impressed. "So you're a Jeon now or soon to be?"

"I'm a Jeon, three girls,"

"Congratulations," he smiles but it drops a bit. "I'm really sorry for what happened in the past,"

"Yeah..me too," I say trying to divert the conversation again. "So, how about you? Kids? Married? Engaged?"

He smiles widely again. "Yes I'm married and my wife is due in a few weeks time,"

"That's great news," I grin clapping quietly. "I'm so happy for you,"

"Thank you," he looks back into my eyes and we stay like that until I look around the store breaking his attention. "Oh yes, you're probably here for something in the store? What do you have in mind?"

"The latest iPhone,"

_______________________________

Aufilea's pov

"I'm sure you've noticed the numbers have decreased," the Instructor says looking at us. I look around the seats seeing we're only a few people.

I'm really curious as to why. We are supposed to be performing a play in pairs so we came to the indoor theatre room.

The Instructor is standing on the stage looking at us. "That's because we've started cutting down. If you really want to join this entertainment you should be prepared to work hard and not slack off. Let me remind you that most of you, came here for a position while a few of you, were hand picked by us," he makes eye contact with me. "Meaning that this is the real deal. It's now or never for you to work your hardest. Okay with that said, we've got a very special guest today. Let's all put our hands together for our guest the director of entertainment himself. Director V,"