Old Habits Die Hard (continued)

Harry was tackled with hugs from Draco, his ears were pet to their hearts content. They were three men in the astronomy tower getting emotional over what happened years ago.

"Harry," Harry looked up at Severus," I think we need to talk about... that." He pointed to his scars, Harry sighed in exasperation. He nodded and stood his actions copied by the other two. Draco was holding Harry protectively the whole walk.

      They arrived at Severus' Chambers and huddled in the common room. Harry sat in Draco's lap subconsciously, Severus just smiled and sat on the armchair beside the four-seater couch.

"Harry, we'll help you get through this" Snape said breaking the uncomfortable silence,"Come to us whenever there is a problem, please?" Harry looked at Snape happily surprised, to say the least, Harry gave a small nod and cuddled further into his Dragons' side.

In a few minutes he was out like a light.

   Draco felt the precious bundle in his arms get heavier, signalling to him that his kitten had fallen asleep. He excused himself and put Harry in bed. He re-entered the common room and sat back down looking at Snape.

"The Dursleys will have to be punished for the way they treated Harry," Draco said abruptly saying both of their thoughts aloud,"Do you think Dumbledore knows?"

Severus shook his head,"If Albus had known then he would've removed him from their house and give him to me, since Sirius was in Azkaban I would have been his guardian." Draco nodded a small yawn escaping him, he bid Severus goodnight and went to their quarters. He spooned his kitten and feel into an uneasy sleep.

~~~~~~~
Hey Sailors!
This is just a quickie for the part two. I'm getting tired, I write my chapter during sleeping hours... ye! Anyways I hope I can get the next chapter out soon because I still have to decide if I wanna do dumble bashing but I'm thinking of keeping him a goodie for now. Well Imma read more fanfics... bi!