Hogwarts

Harry stepped off the train a little self conscious about his ears and tail, Draco had made a hole in all his clothes for the tail to go through. This action surprised Harry, he never thought that Draco would do that- wait no, Malfoy would do that. Harry walks across the platform to the carriages ignoring all the whispers and stares as best he could. He found the carriage his friends were in and climbed in hastily.

"Harry! You've got cat ears and tail!" Hermione exclaimed. Harry looked at Hermione with a tired smile,"If Harry were a Neko, and the glamour finally wore off. It would mean that someone you were with was your mate!~"

They arrived at the majestic castle after a bit of more conversing and playful banter, Harry still flustered at the statement from Hermione. He excitedly leapt off the carriage to get to the feast. Surprising himself as he drag his friends to the Great Hall. They reached the entrance, Ron and Hermione entered first. Harry began to follow until he finds himself face to face with Malfoy, of all the people he could've bumped into it had to be him. He purred at the warmth as he was caught by a pair of very strong arms. He was dragged away from the smell of food which caused him to whine out loud. He heard a chuckle escape Malfoy's lips and he looked up, his eyes stared at him with a soft gaze and he almost melted at the sweet affection and love he felt. Just then he looked at his surroundings, it wasn't like him to not check his surroundings.

  He gasped as an unfamiliar door was opened to show a magnificent sight