15 | True Friends

•E/C: Eye Color
•Y/N: Your Name
•H/C: Hair Color

—————————————————
__________________________________
Your POV:
__________________________________

—————————————————__________________________________Your POV:__________________________________

__________________________________

I groan in annoyance while flopping onto my comfy couch, shielding my E/C eyes with an arm as blurry clouds of memories that were pushed to the back of my mind started to clear, revealing all the intimate things that happened between Loui and I last night. My face is hot just thinking about it. I don't think I've ever been more embarrassed in my life. Taking my arm off my face, I rub my warm cheeks, hoping it'd make the heat fade.

'Why? Why the hell did I let him do all that to me? It was a first date! What's worse, I... I actually enjoyed it. Is there something wrong with me?' I turn onto my side with a sigh, propping my head up on of the couch pillows. My eyes then narrow.

'No, it can't have been all me. It was that pink shit he slipped into my drink. That's why I was so out of it.' Though I try to convince myself that it was solely the fault of that strange powder, I knew that isn't the whole truth. Sure, it must've done something to me; Loui even admitted that, however, I feel like he had no intention of harming me.

I had also been aware while in my state of ecstasy. Everything we did, I wanted. I'll even admit, I fantasized about things like that once or twice, but what happened didn't even begin to compare. Loui's touches had been soft and delicate, like I was made of glass, and when I got tired, he stopped. If he really wanted to take advantage of the situation, he probably would've done way worse than a heated, make-out session, right? He was also so sweet to me before, after, even times during what happened when I blanked out.

Still, I can't help but wonder what this "secret ingredient" of his is. It's been on my brain ever since I first went to The Devil's Speakeasy. I work there and still don't know what it is. Every time I ask, Loui always finds a way around it. I have a feeling it's a secret he'll take with him to the grave. After all, it's what makes his business so unique, so I get why he'd be so hesitant to tell. I suppose it did make me feel good. I was more confident about myself and my actions too. It took away my nerves almost instantly. I like Loui. I really do, but his unpredictability can be a bit much. I like it about him too, though. It keeps things interesting.

'God, why can't I make up my mind? I should just forget about it. I already forgave him. I need to stop before I give myself a headache.' I give a soft sigh before reaching out to grab the remote off the coffee table and use it to turn on the TV. I lie there, blankly watching whatever was on the screen until I heard a knock on the door. Confused, I sit up and look over at it. I'm not expecting visitors, and I doubt it's the landlord. I already paid my rent. I hear it again, so I get up and begrudgingly answer the door. I'd rather be alone to my thoughts right now. I'm left surprised upon finding my friends at the door. Samantha squeals excitingly before practically pouncing on me and giving me a tight hug.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask, surprised, as Carly and Amira enter the apartment after her before closing the door behind them.

"We heard about your date and wanted to know what happened," Carly explains while running her fingers through her thick, brown hair as she sat on the couch.

"So, tell us everything!" I shake my head as I'm dragged over to her and seated between Amira and Carly. Samantha makes herself comfortable on the chair adjacent to the couch, seeing as there was no other place to sit.

"Sam, I already told you on the phon—"

"Not everything! You only summed it up!" She retorts, causing me to sigh and smile softly.

'I can't hide a thing from these guys, can I?'

"Yeah, come on, Y/N! Give us the good stuff!" Amira nudges my side as all three lean in to hear my story like a bunch of children.

"It was your first real date, wasn't it? We just want to make sure the dude isn't fucking you over or anything without you knowing," Carly assures, causing me to cave. Might as well get it over with. They won't be letting this go anytime soon. I spill everything, even the stuff about the pink substance, which I had purposely left out over the phone. I expected the trio to flip out the instant I told them. I was even prepared for a manhunt to happen, but I'm left surprised when their eyes light up at the very mention of the mysterious powder.

"Oh my God! That stuff is the bomb! You actually tried it!? I thought you don't drink?"

"I don't, but I didn't want to reject it, since it was already poured."

"Honey, you're worrying for nothing. That pink stuff just makes your insides all tingly and makes you energized," Carly explains while gripping her arms with a dreamy look on her face, as though she remembered something wonderful.

"You know what it is?" Sadly, the girl shakes her head.

'Damn. I was hoping she knew something about it.'

"No. I've only ever had it at that bar, but I've gone a few times, so I know how it works, kinda. It makes the alcohol taste so much better."

"I still think it's drugs," I say stubbornly with my arms crossed over my chest as I lean into the back of the couch. Samantha waves me off.

"Oh, come on, Y/N. Stop being paranoid. The guy clearly likes you enough to make a fancy dinner for you, and you probably just responded in that way out of instinct. You like him, he likes you. It's only natural to want to be intimate with him." With a suggestive grin, she taps her fingers together making me blush brightly. The heat fades quickly when I sigh in defeat.

"If you say so," I mutter, unsure. I still think something's up.

"Okay, onto our second order of business." Sam jumps to her feet before grabbing my hands and dragging me towards the door. "Let's go to the mall and buy you some sexy clothes for your Prince Charming!"

"Whoa, what!?" I pull myself from her grasp as the other two stand up with a laugh. Samantha plants her hands on her hips before giving a scolding look.

"I told you, you can't keep dressing like a hobo! Wouldn't you like to have nice clothes of your own, rather than mooching off mine?"

"Of course I would, but I don't have the money." I ruffle my H/C locks as the woman rolls her eyes.

"Oh, who gives a shit? As your best friend and romance coach, we're getting you a new wardrobe, and that's final. You deserve this! Let loose once in a while!" I smile, knowing that there's no escaping my fate, but still feel bad about using her money. I'd only get things that aren't too expensive, since I don't want to take advantage of their money even if they are offering it to me. I grab my purse and keys before walking past them. Hopefully, whatever's in my wallet will last me through the shopping trip. Happily, the trio drags me out of the building while also making more plans for the day.

"Ooo! We should make it a whole girl's day! We can go to my aunty's spa afterwards!"

'It's gonna be a long day.'