12 | Unexpected Sight

•E/C: Eye Color
•H/L: Hair Length

——————————————————
____________________________________
Your POV:
____________________________________

——————————————————____________________________________Your POV:____________________________________

____________________________________

A soft groan escapes my lips as my eyes flutter open. I blink a few times to clear my blurry vision until I can make out the blonde figure sleeping next to me in bed.

Bed...

Bed...

This is not my bed. My E/C eyes grow wide at the realization as I try to recall what happened last night. There was dinner, which was delicious, then we went into the living room to watch... to watch...

'What did we watch? Oh, god, I'm in bed with my boss, and I have no fucking clue what happened! Did we... No!' Immediately after having the thought, I lift the covers and nearly screech upon seeing that I'm no longer in a dress. My face burns red as I turn my body away from Loui's, wrapping myself up tightly under the cream comforter, while my heart pounds rapidly in my chest.

'I'm in bed with my boss, and I'm half naked! What the hell happened?!' My body tenses up instantly upon feeling a strong, slightly cold, arm loosely drape over my bare midsection. I think even my heart stopped momentarily when I felt breath hit on the shell of my ear.

"Morning, Doll," Loui whispers softly, causing me to release a squeal that resembled that of a dying animal as I attempt to roll away only to fall off the king-sized mattress and onto the carpeted floor. I wince, but recover quickly to grab the edge of the blanket to cover myself from the bartender's sight. The blonde laughs at the embarrassing display while propping himself up on his elbow, causing my cheeks to heat up even more.

"D- Did we... Did we..." I couldn't even get it out! If we did, I'm definitely going to die of embarrassment. My E/C eyes surely express my franticness, but the man only gives me a calm smile in return.

"Not at all." A breath of relief escapes my lips as my muscles relax. I hang my head slightly, allowing my messy, hair to cover my features.

"Oh, thank goodness." My eyes then widen as my head snaps up to view his expression, which holds a raised brow. My cheeks heat up once again as I try to rephrase that. "N- Not that I— That you— I just meant—" I stop myself when Loui laughs and sits up. The blanket falls, allowing me to view the man's firm chest.

His usually gelled back locks of hair now are free to frame his flawless face, a look that I found quite appealing, actually. The man gets off the bed to reveal that he had slept in black boxers that cling to his body, so I do my best to keep my gaze up at his face, which is still embarrassing, but less so. I clutch the comforter tighter to my body as he comes around the bed to get to me, but he makes a stop to pick up my dress off the floor. Loui then kneels down in front of me while holding my dress in hand. I notice how his eyes travel to my neck before his grin widens a touch.