"what did you just say."

sicheng gulped. "you heard me."

taeyong pounced on sicheng, throwing him on the floor.

"BITCH what the fuck? i was joking jesus christ!" sicheng yelled out, "you thick ok? chill."

taeyong got up and brushed himself off, "that's what I thought," he answered confidently.

sicheng just pouted, not wanting to get off of the floor now.

"JUST HELP MEEEE!!"

"okok!"

taeyong dug through the bags for a minute before yelling out, 'tada!'

he had picked out a slightly cropped baby blue shirt with high waisted embroidered jeans, topping the look off with multiple chain necklaces, heart studs, and the same pair of beat up converse sicheng always wears.

"wow, you are scary good at this," sicheng exclaimed, obviously impressed.

"thanks," taeyong said calmly, rubbing the compliment off, "it just comes naturally."

sicheng tried the outfit on as taeyong rearranged his hair a little bit. he stepped back a bit, squinting his eyes a bit as he eyed sicheng in the outfit he picked out.

"you look beautiful! okay now go order me my mcdonald's, whore."

sicheng rolls his eyes and laughs as he gets into the car with taeyong while they drive to the nearest mcdonald's.

you see, mcdonald's in japan is like a 5-star restaurant in america. it's that much of a difference. taeyong begged sicheng for a double teriyaki burger, something you can only get in japan, and a melon float, also something you can only get in japan. of course, since taeyong helped sicheng he was forced to buy it. he was already running low on cash so he just bought himself a shaka shaka chicken, once again, only something you can get in japan. sicheng enjoyed the japanese food in japan way more than the japanese food he had in china, it's so much more flavorful here and he was happy when he found out that his favorite japanese foods were upgraded in flavor. they completed their order and drove up to the window to claim their meal.

"omg can i have a sip of that-" sicheng asked while motioning his hand to taeyong's melon drink, making taeyong snatch it out of his reach.

"no!!! you owed me it therefore you must suffer," taeyong teased while sicheng slouched back in his seat.

"well you're sure gonna suffer when you see all of your suitcases being thrown out the dorm's window," sicheng whispered to himself.

"hm? what was that?"

"nothing." sicheng replied with a tight smile. taeyong just smirked in response, sitting back on the worn out sit, slipping his knock off gucci glasses on, sipping away at his drink.

sicheng pulled out of the drive-way and set up his phone to give them directions to yuta's house. it was a 30 minute drive. oh boy, a 30 minute drive with this guy? sicheng thought to himself. good grief.

"are we there yet?" taeyong moaned out as he downed the rest of his melon drink. sicheng just turned to him.

"are you mental? we just left the damn drive-thru."
"oh yeah"

sicheng angrily turned on the radio as some song he didn't recognize played. taeyong kept quiet...for a very short time.

"why do you have a cupcake air freshener?" taeyong's asked

sicheng took a deep breath in breathe, don't kill. he took a big bite of his chicken.

"because i like the smell of cupcakes..." he hesitantly answered back.
"i honestly think cupcakes are overrated, but that's only if you ask me," taeyong reassured while biting into his burger.