Morgana and Violet both held blue hydrangea,

Whereas Aria held some pretty pink roses in her one hand and clung to Arthur's arm with the other

Finally, the music sounded and the doors opened revealing them to the crowded hall

Morgana and Violet walked down the aisle arm in arm grinning at Mordred who stood at the altar with Lord Geoffery. Mordred glanced off to the side where his sister was standing smiling reassuringly at him.

Gwen stood off to the side on the opposite side of Kara beaming. Merlin was stood with Ella and Gaius in the front row and the knights, all dressed in their armour and red cloaks stood on the other side of the aisle, opposite them.

The hall was absolutely packed. As if many of the townspeople had squeezed into the hall to witness the young princess get married along with all the members of the court and even some of the druids came to watch.

As Violet and Morgana glided towards the end of the aisle, Arthur turned to look at Aria who was staring nervously in front of her.

"You'll be fine, Ari" Arthur whispered

"But what if I fall? Humiliate myself?" Aria murmured worriedly

"You not going to fall, I wouldn't let that happen, I promise" Arthur reassured her giving her arm a gentle squeeze.

"You ready?" Arthur asked when Violet and Morgana reached the end of the aisle and stood off to the side.

"As I'll ever be" Aria let out a nervous chuckle and Arthur began to lead her down the aisle and towards her future.

When the hall caught sight of the young princess being lead down the aisle by the king their jaws dropped at how grown up and beautiful she looked.

Reaching the end of the aisle, Arthur gave Aria a kiss on the cheek before he passed her hand over to Mordred's and then went to stand next to Gwen.

"You look breathtaking" Mordred whispered in Aria's ear.

"Thank you, " Aria giggled "And I'm finally on time for something"